Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

im back people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fine fuck it if Mrx wants to handle him fuck it i have no problem with it. Yo MIdnite get at em bro.

Comment

well remember that i have a good history in auto mechanics and im going to UTI...so when im done we'll race and then we will see the out come....

thanks for the help
      92 accord dx....traded
      97 accord ex....traded
      93 civic si ....stolen
      96 tercel ....sold
      97 ek hatch b17 ..traded
      97 civic 4door b16 sold
      04 tsx traded ...for a honda coupe (top secret)

Comment

heh uti wont help you most people who work on cars themselves especailly on here are home mechanics and we seriously get into detail. Dont get me wrong your goin to school and all which is good having some weight under your belt and certification. BUt its about detail and who you know nowadays which really doesnt require that much to get by benig that most shop mechanics are fuckups and all. Thats why we work on our cars most of the time ourselves just cant bare the thought of someone coming in and screwing up ourcars we can do that ourselves.
        Last edited by h22sparkle; 01-17-2006, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
          eh, i'm closer
          sorry, i thought your car was put on hold for awhile
          Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
            sorry, i thought your car was put on hold for awhile
            The manifold is still cracked hardcore but i've still taken turbo cd5's with it as is. Besides, i'll be back on my feet by the time he's done piecing it together. I think i was even supposed to tune zoomspeed when he was gonna turbo his cb7.
            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Damn mid get that shit re-welded and back up into shape im going through the same shit . But its minor so im not worried about it i still have a weak left to tune this to rip some evos on the highway. I want atleast 275 on a stock block i know i can get this because the evo's hold atleast 248whp after the loss.

Comment

its been rewelded 3 times now...no point in wasting more money on it.
                Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

yea man you are gonna tune my shit....thats the only thing i havent learned.... is how to tune... i do want to learn though.....but well see
                  92 accord dx....traded
                  97 accord ex....traded
                  93 civic si ....stolen
                  96 tercel ....sold
                  97 ek hatch b17 ..traded
                  97 civic 4door b16 sold
                  04 tsx traded ...for a honda coupe (top secret)

Comment

Working...
                  X