Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Any boosting 15 psi daily on an F22 built or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any boosting 15 psi daily on an F22 built or not

Does anyone boost 15 psi on there f22 what kind of numbers are they puttin down. I was just wondering b/c Im workin on a second accord my 4 door has an H22 waitin to be installed but I want a turbo coupe and just want some opinions on the F22 turbo setups. I cant remember the guy up here but he has a boosted green four door cb7 I wanted to know his mods if anyone knows. Stay safe peeps.
    Mr. $3 Dollahz Himself!

someone was boosting 15psi on a stock block for over a year at least. he put down around 300whp. cant remember who it was
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
      someone was boosting 15psi on a stock block for over a year at least. he put down around 300whp. cant remember who it was
      90boostedaccord maybe? or MRX? I can't remember...
      My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

it was 90boostedaccord(that wasnt his exact name, but something along those lines)

I don't mean to talk shit or anything but he is not someone that you wana follow. He really thinks that hacks are the shit and think a standalone fuel management is NOT needed. Ask anyone else on this board, they will tell you how important it is.

but yea, i dont think he was completly stock tho.

MRX is running some pretty good numbers tho, I dont know how much exactly, but I can guarantee you that his motor is gona last, he is the tuning guru on here.

-Jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
          it was 90boostedaccord(that wasnt his exact name, but something along those lines)

I don't mean to talk shit or anything but he is not someone that you wana follow. He really thinks that hacks are the shit and think a standalone fuel management is NOT needed. Ask anyone else on this board, they will tell you how important it is.

but yea, i dont think he was completly stock tho.

MRX is running some pretty good numbers tho, I dont know how much exactly, but I can guarantee you that his motor is gona last, he is the tuning guru on here.

-Jose

right, that's all me.

i'm defintely running uber, and was boosting about 10-12psi for well over 6 months. backed it down to about 6-7, still running stock block, over a year. but i have no idea what i'm doing either. besides, MRX stole my tools

as far as the "hacks" or whatever you want to call it, like i said before. power can be made from parts that do NOT cost a shit-ton of cash. uberdata is pretty much a full standalone anyways.

i wouldn't run 15psi on a daily driver anyways.

Comment

Thanx for the feed back

I swear yal are the shiznit, thanx for the response, keep tuning
            Mr. $3 Dollahz Himself!

Comment

im planning on running 10 on the street and maybe 18 at the track
              My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

your thinking of turbo90accord

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=turbo90accord
                Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

thats him. ive been trying to find that thread for months for 92hondaex. He had a hack and the dizzy backed off if i remember correctly
                  Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by high c
                    im planning on running 10 on the street and maybe 18 at the track
                    ooohhh..i wanna see 18 at the track
                    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                      ooohhh..i wanna see 18 at the track
                      me too
                      My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

stock map sensor only reads to 14 lbs. accurately. and even that's pushing it. I have cracked two pistons ringlands due to a combination of 14-16 psi and a 11 psi. tuned map. I want to believe that if I tune a 1 bar map, I could run it but i think my max has and will be 12 psi. if you're gonna have that much boost, imo your timing needs to be retarded greatly and you need to shoot for a 11.7 af ratio. but, good luck.
                        I hate thieves!

Comment

have forged internals and getting a gm 3 bar with 1000cc injectors...also have a burner (that midnite is currently testing for me) and a wideband to tune with...plus like another 5 chips so i can make a nice map for the street and then a seperate chip for the track.
                          i also am trying to find a boost timing retard prob from msd...time will tell
                          My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x

haa yea, thats him.

srry for the confusion 90boostdaccord.

-Jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

MY car is capable of runnin that many pounds and more and my tuning session begins this week comin up on the 27 for those of you who want to come and watch lemme know hondata with all the options on a f22 lets see what you can do!

Comment

Working...
                              X