Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

1 & 2g DSM exhaust flanges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 & 2g DSM exhaust flanges

anyone know if these are interchangeable on the turbo'd motors? i need one to bolt up to my 2G dsm mani... i asked on another forum and they weren't sure. thanks all.

My Old Ride Thread

They are the same.

Comment

I am "ass"uming the flange size is different on a non-turbo motor, tho...correct? thanks.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by chile
        I am "ass"uming the flange size is different on a non-turbo motor, tho...correct? thanks.
        On a non turbo motor? Huh? What do you mean, the 420a? Of the flange of the 2G manifold?

420A: Complete different ballgame.

2G Manifold, 1G and EVO are completely interchangalbe.

Comment

yeah, i was looking for a flange for mine and some guy said he had one off the non-turbo (the 1.8L, i believe) and i told him it probably wouldn't fit...i'm doing some other searching now, too. thanks, man.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

No he was talking about the non turbo 1g! It should be the same as the turbo 1g bro! As long as the block is a 4g63 than it doesn't matter.
            99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

You didn't say which non turbo!!!!

EDIT: 4G62 is 1.8 turbo. 4G37 is 1.8 non turbo, 1G DSMs came with those...As well as the Dogde Colts. Those engine look so similar...
              Last edited by KillerCam282; 01-19-2006, 10:36 AM.

Comment

post pics and the discussion is over.....
                92 accord dx....traded
                97 accord ex....traded
                93 civic si ....stolen
                96 tercel ....sold
                97 ek hatch b17 ..traded
                97 civic 4door b16 sold
                04 tsx traded ...for a honda coupe (top secret)

Comment

Working...
                X