Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

looking for some good boost build setups f22 style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for some good boost build setups f22 style

Okay everyone i know i used to do the hseries but imma try to fuck with the f series for a while i need the highest f22 that was pushin the most power if not all. I want everyone whos built their f22 to throw a couple of bottom-end setups at me. Im looking for some ideas that I may want to implicate. Im gonna start headhunting after this shit is over someone just said cb7's are wack. Its hightime i go out of my way to prove em wrong.

Sorry to those that posted REAL things here... Let's start this over, shall we?

Sparkle, Danno... drop it.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
      Sparkle, Danno... drop it.
      Already done.

We're thinking of running some Tuner Toys rods... and not sure about pistons. sparkle what are you planning on?
      Chris's Turbo F22 Project (SSAutoChrome)
      My 93 Honda Civic Turbo Project/Members ride page

Comment

I dont know im planning on ignoring you . Im gonna go and take a shit peace.

Comment

Hey Mike, he's being the bigger man and trying to let it go... just chill, man! He asked a legit question. You're both turbo guys. Maybe you can learn something from each other! Be cool man...

Comment

either that or i can learn somethin. ive been waitin 2 boost my car but i need info from the people whove boosted their f22 already

Comment

When your ready for a setup ask me and ill let you know . pm me or others on the board when your ready.

Comment

If you're going for a budget build, Eagle rods and the low end JE pistons are decent. Not great for anything crazy, but better than stock for sure! Darton or GE sleeves are the only choices I would consider.

Comment

Working...
                X