Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

saab t3 turbo worth 75$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what trouble? U can buy a pretty big T3, and hit over 250whp(if ur ringlands let u). Theres not much hassle to buy a t3 and a t3 mani.

-Jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Just been doing so much research lately, just trying to make sure my plans go right! Thanks for the help!
      Originally posted by Makaveli2k
      Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

yea, try not to read so much in one day. It doesnt work, at least not for me. read like 2 article/write up a week, and just try to understand those. If you read too much, you wont soak it all in and you'll get confused.

I read all of mrx's stickies and then some in a few hours, and damn, i was so confused. also, it helps if u read something, and then come back to it a few weeks later. You'll be like "ooooh, so thats what he meant!"

-Jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

getting a stock 1st gen manifold and the 14b turbo at a junkyard for 40 bucs! Then getting the turbo rebuilt. Oh is it okay to run 8psi on stock internals for maybe a short period of time? (maybe a month and half) Or should i just wait and put everything in when i get the forged pistons?
          Originally posted by Makaveli2k
          Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

umm research is your best friend, most people have run it but only tuned will last for any long period of time! Forged piston are the shizzle!

WaC!

Comment

Working...
            X