Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

AEM sytem foir turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22sparkle
    we all already know that but its having the products last that worries me thats why i make most of my kits that i sell quality and at an affordable price
    you say this everytime the subject arises, yet you still, after all this time, have not come up with a single reason why hondata is any better than uberdata or chrome. all you can say is that "its free, so its junk"

you obviously have no experience with grass roots/open source software

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
      you say this everytime the subject arises, yet you still, after all this time, have not come up with a single reason why hondata is any better than uberdata or chrome. all you can say is that "its free, so its junk"

ooooooooooo lol
      92 accord dx....traded
      97 accord ex....traded
      93 civic si ....stolen
      96 tercel ....sold
      97 ek hatch b17 ..traded
      97 civic 4door b16 sold
      04 tsx traded ...for a honda coupe (top secret)

Comment

On a side note, R33 its CROME. Not shiny metal. For shame, Eric.

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
          Uberdata, Crome, Neptune, Blah blah blah.

I'm cheap.
          i think everyone here is pretty much cheap....

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
            i know

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33

Dude yes I do becuase i tune it and dont have half the problems and its more available and its at an affordable price. And till this very reason you still try to knock but hey your not on my level. Nor are you push or have pushed the amount of power that I have is that correct good. Know your place kay. And atleast I dont have to wait for an ecu to come through or someone like you to make me wait the stiff comes in the box read set tune it yourself they give you a basemap over the net lets go. Know your place.
              Last edited by h22sparkle; 02-27-2006, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
                Thanks phil i owe you one. On that note r33 must have too much chrome on his spinnaz man look at em go. Must be watchin too many of them blingin videos where yall be stuntin him i gotcha playa . Im not knockin crome or uber im just sayin I chose quality over quantity theres a good reason why. I say its reliable affordable more people have delt with it and are familiar with it and its easier to tune and theres no soldering involved because its already done all you need to do is plug it in there get the map tune and done.

Comment

Working...
                X