Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Need Help Cb7er's **again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally, i can't remember if i'd figured out how to make the f22 start on the first time all the time on that map u have. If you have to just push start the fucker
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

ok so more update time, couldnt get it started yesterday, and blamed it on the weather (being too cold for the fuel to atomize properly and combust), so today i move it outside and let it warm in the sun...and i still couldnt get the fucking thing started...just crank crank crank, AND EVERYTHING IS THE SAME AS IT WAS WHEN I STARTED IT THE OTHER DAY WITH MIKE!!!!!! I dont know what the fuck is going on with this thing!

Today i even tried using starting fluid, blaming it on the temperature, and still nothing, not even a pop...

So we took the plug out and it did have spark, but it mihgt be weaker then i need...so I AM HOPING TO GOD, that it is only a bad coil

it ran the other ngiht with the stock injectors and stock computer...so we tried to put the 450's in with the chipped ecu and it didnt start, so we then replaced the stock injectors and ecu, gave it time for the cylinders to air out (by removing plugs) and still wouldnt fucking run!

Im about had it with this shit, honda isnt too high in my book right now, we hooked a vac gauge to it tonigt, and it did pull some, but not like 18 hg, so if someone has a vac gauge could hook it up and tell me how much u have at cranking, that would be awesome!
      thanks!

justin = not happy camper!
      My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

geeze, i just fixed this car, and u broke it already....wtf

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

calm cracka, MY BRO GOT THE FUCKING THING STARTED! A PIECE OF GASKET MAKER WAS FUCKING WEDGED IN THE FPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEE THIS FACE

Comment

might wanna retry the 450's and chipped ecu now

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

and put that harness in that u got from me...get rid of some of those potential wireing problems before they become problems.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

ya i think retrying the 450's would prob be a good idea now, i have a week break next week, and i figure i can get it all put back together and maybe inspected and back on the road AND TUNED

thanks guys for all your help!
                justin

Comment

lol.. its always the most overlooked thing.. quality....

like the thermostat housing ground that gets overlooked all the time.. hahahaa.. honda.. so tricky.. so simple.. yet so tricky...

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

woohoo its working
                    i just read all 3 pages nd damn good job lol
                    every1 waz tryna help u out thats y i luv this site so much
                    good luck with ur future plans bro
                    my ride

Comment

haha thanks a lot man, and welcome to the site:TU:

Comment

np bro
                        my ride

Comment

oh yeah nd get sum more pix
                          my ride

Comment

your pm box is full

Same wiring as hooking up an AFC, can't use uber, use the zeitronix program from the site. Still pondering about ur vtec problem. Its like the engine is switching over but theres nothing on the fuel hi section of the map. I double checked and there definately is.

that vtec>20mph is a traction thing so vtec doens't engage and make you break traction under 20mph...ignore that for right now.

Comment

i read through 3 pages and jw if this thing is running now haha

Comment

ok so update time, over the week i hooked my wb up to my car and had my brother check my af while i was driving, and for a while it was running super rich~ now im talking like low 10's and when i am in boost in the 9's...i would begin to build pos pressure around 3.5k and then it would get really rich at 4...to the point it would start to studder and not go any higher, THIS IS ALL WITH THE VTEC SOLINOID NOT HOOKED UP

so last ngiht we decided to hook the solenoid up for shits and giggles. I am still only getting like 3 psi, which kinda disapoints me, BUT as soon as it was feeling like the power band was dying out vtec must have kicked, because it pulls like a moda f*cka after 4 now! It is still hella rich, and my reasoning for this is bc i am using mrx's map, and he isrunning a smaller turbo i think (?) and it is just dumping in a shit ton of fuel and not getting much boost~ and my brother and i have figured some ideas which why i might only get 3 psi...
                                1) running so rich that my cat is clogged and def impeeding exhaust flow from the turbo out~

2) maybe i have a bad diaphram in my wastegate and is leaking therfor no more then 3 pounds

i am hoping it is #1, but i will find out next weekend when we take the exhaust out~

anyone know of a formula that i can use to figure what the fuel values in uber should be depending on rpm and map? Or am i just stuck with geuss and check?

AND IN UBER, WHEN DATA LOGGING, WHEN I SELECT MY WB (ZEITRONIX2) IT GIVES ME AN ERROR MSG, SO WE WENT WITH THE INNOVATIVE SETTING...SHOULD THIS REALLY MATTER? OR WILL I STILL GET ACCURATE A/F MEASURMENTS?

and yes it is running, and going to be a monster when she is tuned and more then 3 psi

Comment

Working...
                                X