Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Question about boost gauge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about boost gauge

I'm going to turbo my accord with all of the spare parts left over from my eclipse. I've got the manifold, t-25 turbo, 450 injectors, downpipe w/02 housing, oil lines, and an intercooler with the upper charge pipe. My question is what do you tap in to to install the boost gauge. I searched and couldn't find it so I figured I would post.

You tap into the charge pipe after the intercooler. You could do it right by the tb.

Comment

just use the vac ports on the back of the intake manifold. Theres atleast one never being used, its just plugged with a stopper.
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

I used a t fitting from advance auto parts. Ran the line through the firewall into the cabin. Little ghetto, but whatever
        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

So mrx I just run the line from the gauge to the vacuum port that is capped off behind the intake manifold?

Comment

Originally posted by slowhonda
            So mrx I just run the line from the gauge to the vacuum port that is capped off behind the intake manifold?
            yeah man !
            h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
            New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for the help guys.

Comment

Working...
              X