Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Full (soon-to-be) Race Ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB7Perfection
    o no, i wasnt saying that i was going to buy that one its just that i thought front mount intercoolers were very very expensive.
    Only those Spearco Intercoolers and other "brand name" shit cost like 500 bucks. I used to only mess with the brand names. Now I feel stupid because some of those cheap shits are just as good, maybe even better.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
      Only those Spearco Intercoolers and other "brand name" shit cost like 500 bucks. I used to only mess with the brand names. Now I feel stupid because some of those cheap shits are just as good, maybe even better.
      ah i c
      Get'em tough get'em boosted. Start Boosting at a Young Age.

Comment

ok here is an update on my current progress. (no pictures to post as of yet but will be on shortly) so far the f22a1 has now been removed and sold for $300. (a friend here needed a new motor and couldnt afford to get one and could not afford to put it in. i sold it to him and put it in. for $300) the f22a6 is sitting on a rack as i add several modifications to it. So far i have the dsm manifold, td05(you all have opposed a challenge for turbo and i will see how much this td05 can handle, but i still bought the obx manifold and t3/t4.) i have yet to decide which front mount i will go with. i have made my charge piping, did some extensive research on the roll cage, mounted the Kumho V700 Competition tiresi went on ahead and ordered JDM headlights and side markers (unplanned but the american ones were messed up and needed replacement) from a respected partner of mine and finished installing a body kit on a German Spec 328i (took about 4 days due to restrictions in Germany not allowing any form of body modifications legally) and that is what i have done so far condsidering my occupation.

Comment

well, if you're gona post pics, please make them smaller this time.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
            well, if you're gona post pics, please make them smaller this time.
            Once again i do apologize for the pics. extremly high quality camera and just forgot to change the resolution on it.

Comment

Lower mileage F22A6 I am assuming? Pictures will help too. While you are at it, why not a Delta cam or even better a H23 headswap? I have a H23 head that I am looking to get rid of.

Comment

Ah you are? how much i know that i may need some assistance with it but i will be willing to do it. Please Respond as soon as possible. AcclipseH23

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Perfection
                  Ah you are? how much i know that i may need some assistance with it but i will be willing to do it. Please Respond as soon as possible. AcclipseH23
                  Its the head and springs alone tho...You would need the cams, cam gears and valve cover. I have the rockers and pretty much every bolt that is inside that head. Let me know if you are interested. I will snap some pics when I get a chance. Depending on your location it may be anywere from 70-110 shipped.

Edit: PM me with your addy or zipcode. I can get a more accurate quote for you by Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
                    Its the head and springs alone tho...You would need the cams, cam gears and valve cover. I have the rockers and pretty much every bolt that is inside that head. Let me know if you are interested. I will snap some pics when I get a chance. Depending on your location it may be anywere from 70-110 shipped.

Edit: PM me with your addy or zipcode. I can get a more accurate quote for you by Saturday.
                    pm sent my friend

Comment

Working...
                    X