Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

h23 turbo manifold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h23 turbo manifold?

i've just got a quick question... will a H23 turbo manifold fit on my stock f22a1 engine without modifications? i was told by someone with a h23 prelude that it would. oh yeah and ive seen that we can use "DSM" manifolds on the stock F22A1.... what does the "DSM" mean/stand for? sorry im new to the Forced Induction section LOL thanks guys.
    Last edited by 93accordtuner; 04-07-2006, 12:39 AM.

you're welcome

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
      you shoulda relinked it to beginner's topic.

i can answer the DSM question though... Diamond Star motors
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

O have 3 turbo manilfolds looking for a new home. If your intrested

Comment

im interested but i dont have a really fat wallet, whats your price?

Comment

Working...
          X