Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Top 20 most powerful turbo setups on the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mozzandherb
    replied
    yup ....appointment is at 12, damn man I feel bad, posted something in the off topic forum that was locked, talking about AOM, and I really didnt mean anything by what I said, it was more of a joke than anything...it was blown way out of proportion, but what can I do? Anyway 'm bringing the digi with me and I'm going to post the numbers here and on my M/R thread! It's almost time!

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by mozzandherb
    lol...yup I hope everything goes all right. And after this I have to garage my car for the winter and then some more big plans to come next year!!
    I really want to relocate the battery and have the air filter in a different spot, as well as either add an extra fan or getting a bigger rad for heating issues that I was having during the summer on hot days.
    I figure that the air filter is right behind the rad and next to the manifold right now (as you can see)...probably not a good spot for it, so I will be relocating the battery and adding a longer pipe for the filter and place the filter where the battery is.
    FINALLY tuesday r u still goin
    Last edited by F20A CB7; 11-06-2007, 11:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by F20A CB7
    2morrow is the big day MOZZ cant wait
    lol...yup I hope everything goes all right. And after this I have to garage my car for the winter and then some more big plans to come next year!!
    I really want to relocate the battery and have the air filter in a different spot, as well as either add an extra fan or getting a bigger rad for heating issues that I was having during the summer on hot days.
    I figure that the air filter is right behind the rad and next to the manifold right now (as you can see)...probably not a good spot for it, so I will be relocating the battery and adding a longer pipe for the filter and place the filter where the battery is.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    2morrow is the big day MOZZ cant wait

Leave a comment:

• LoDollar92LX
    replied
    Damn those are some big numbers. Hey do you have Explicits Speeds traction bar system on your car?
    nope, gonna build my own this winter.

Leave a comment:

• straightedge
    replied
    402whp / 325 wtq
    20psi on a Holset HX35
    Stock F22A6 block - 112 octane

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by MR.PHIL
    DID YOU GO?
    Tuesday man! There are two dynos in Ottawa so there is a little bit of a wait

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by F20A CB7
    DO you MOZZ?

yeah I just ordered it today with their motor mounts as well!
    i already asked

Leave a comment:

• MR.PHIL
    replied
    I should go get in mine dynoed today! Maybe I will
    DID YOU GO?

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    DO you MOZZ?
    yeah I just ordered it today with their motor mounts as well!

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Damn those are some big numbers. Hey do you have Explicits Speeds traction bar system on your car?
    DO you MOZZ?

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by LoDollar92LX
    update: made a few tuning changes today...the car made 526whp and 395tq, still at 18psi of boost. i was having a hard time making a clean pull, due to traction problems on the dyno.

Leave a comment:

• LoDollar92LX
    replied
    update: made a few tuning changes today...the car made 526whp and 395tq, still at 18psi of boost. i was having a hard time making a clean pull, due to traction problems on the dyno.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    ah, I dont want to be disappointed if I guess too high and not reach that number...but I'll say at least 280
    I say more. But good luck man, dont forgot to record it for us

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Im excieted and its not even my car..

From all the parts you have, what you think your WHP will b? Take a guess
    ah, I dont want to be disappointed if I guess too high and not reach that number...but I'll say at least 280

Leave a comment:

Working...
X