Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Top 20 most powerful turbo setups on the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drummersteve7
    replied
    list updated....

still running f22 block with h23 head?

good deal, I think I am going to hit joser up to work with me on my build!

Leave a comment:

• Joey GT-R
    replied
    While I'm not sure what warrants the disrespect.....I'm not 100% familiar with his build. And I assume if he had some pistons other than stock he would have added that in along with his plans for tuning the 262.

Leave a comment:

• cb7_with_snail
    replied
    Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
    Nice work, puts your right at the #10 Spot....Congrats. Add a cam to that thing, throw in some 9.0 slugs....that's a potential monster in the making.
    I love noobs

Leave a comment:

• gdout90accord
    replied
    Nice work, puts your right at the #10 Spot....Congrats. Add a cam to that thing, throw in some 9.0 slugs....that's a potential monster in the making.
    it already has delta 262 regrinds, i just need to tune timing on the dyno.

Leave a comment:

• Joey GT-R
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gdout90accord
    replied
    356whp and 339tq stock f22a block with wikkedv16 IM and head

Leave a comment:

• Joey GT-R
    replied
    Most definitely. So what do you think should be the first initial step? First off, I was going to have two initial settings, low boost at 15psi for everyday driving, and high boost at 30psi. I probably would never run high boost on the street, only at the track. Besides it's not everyday that you run into another car pushing 500whp+(Well this is Florida.....). But for the most part, at least in Jacksonville, most people are all motor with very few turbo, so I could probably run with the majority of guys around here on the low setting, and maybe open up the solenoid every once in awhile for maybe like the Evo/STI or domestic crowds. But even with that low boost setting of 15psi I was thinking when i first hit the streets I'd do maybe 7-8psi, then work my way up.

Leave a comment:

• turbo90accord
    replied
    Something I've always been wondering....when you guys first made that jump in power, did you start off small and work your way up, or did you take the full force of the motor? I sometimes wonder if I will wreck going from the low 200s that my NA H22 is making and running the turbo H22 that I hope will make 400+. I mean I'll squeeze out as much power as I can out of the setup; but maybe start the boost off low during everyday driving. Am I the only one with these types of considerations?

Going from 200hp to 400hp on the streets is something that should definitely be done in steps. Your car will not handle like a 200hp car at that level anymore and things become much more unpredictable.

Leave a comment:

• Joey GT-R
    replied
    Something I've always been wondering....when you guys first made that jump in power, did you start off small and work your way up, or did you take the full force of the motor? I sometimes wonder if I will wreck going from the low 200s that my NA H22 is making and running the turbo H22 that I hope will make 400+. I mean I'll squeeze out as much power as I can out of the setup; but maybe start the boost off low during everyday driving. Am I the only one with these types of considerations?

Leave a comment:

• NWaccord
    replied
    So NWaccord your F22B is making all that power on stock sleeves? Never thought they could handle all that. Makes me wonder if I should even sleeve my H22.....
    Im not saying to go do it....but yes, stock sleeves. They've held up nicely for a year @ 500hp

Leave a comment:

• NWaccord
    replied
    Originally posted by LoDollar92LX View Post
    wow some sick numbers guys!
    NW what is your setup you ran 11.70's on? i was running 125mph but couldnt break out of the 12's with my stupid car....

Anyone break my record for good ol 93octane yet? 4+ years later, after repeated rapings, my G22 still takes it like a champ and makes awesome power...... build it right, build it once!
    It was on 20psi(500hp), 26x9 Hoosiers, F22A tranny. 120-126mph. Last dyno session laid 534whp@21psi on 92 pump with new turbo. Badass G22 LoDollar

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
    another 35HP should be pretty easy to squeeze out. Im hoping for over 700 though.
    No problem! Nitrous?

Leave a comment:

• Joey GT-R
    replied
    Way to steal my one glimmer of hope Mike.....Lol.

Leave a comment:

• LoDollar92LX
    replied
    So NWaccord your F22B is making all that power on stock sleeves? Never thought they could handle all that. Makes me wonder if I should even sleeve my H22.....
    i highly doubt those are stock sleeves. if they are, i dont see them lasting long at that power.

Leave a comment:

• Joey GT-R
    replied

Leave a comment:

• zmos86
    replied
    Either way Turbo, what ever number you come up with is pure awesomeness. What kinda of power would your accord make below Denver attitude?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X