Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Top 20 most powerful turbo setups on the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does it have to be in a cb7

there are some nice setups out there.
    HSHO #3

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX
      remember kids, im making almost 400whp on stock sleeves and NO vtec
      i have 2 questions: u tune it? and whats the internals?
      just curious, likin those numbers regardless duh
      "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

i tuned it. im using wiseco pistons, carrillo H beam rods, arp hardware, and crower valvetrain

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

where did you get the carillo rods?
          You have been defeated by a car with child locks, how embarassing...

"I noticed my f22 felt "healthier" until it blew up." <Myk>

Comment

New numbers as of tonight: 280 HP and 258 TQ

Logged 9.5psi for 95% of the run with one small spike close to 10psi. L8r

Turbo H23a3 build has begun
            01-01-2019

Comment

woot...now is this with all that extra stuff you were telling me you have? And I'm wondering if I can get your old map from you, I'd like to start out with a decent basemap
              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

i got all my parts from race engineering

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Yea this is with the delta 260's and a tune up, bumped the boost just a bit (Was running 8, this was at 9.5)

You have to talk to MRX about my old map, I don't have it.

l8r
                  Turbo H23a3 build has begun
                  01-01-2019

Comment

Damn you guys are crazy. I may be in the turbo world soon, just not with an Accord

Comment

tuned again, 23psi this time
                      428whp 320tq
                      stock port h23 head
                      stock sleeves.
                      tiny ass intercooler i got from accordr33
                      2.5 inch cat back

then i went to RI for the week, turned it up to 24psi, smoked a brand new z06 on the highway, and blew it up tuning a 4th gear pull.
                      EGT's got to high due to the small intercooler/exhaust, and melted a piston.

it will be fixed in 2 weeks, and making about 50hp more.
                      going full ported H22 head this winter with a top mount mani, so i can make 600hp in the spring.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

241.4hp/242.7ft-lbs on stock h23, stock p14 ecu 8psi. so can you put me on the list also

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                          241.4hp/242.7ft-lbs on stock h23, stock p14 ecu 8psi. so can you put me on the list also
                          just outta curiousity can i see ur dyno sheet? Not calling bs or anything just wanna see the power curve. And what turbo?
                          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                            What are you using to tune?
                            wat

Comment

^^^x2

nice numbers guys...i'm hoping for 350whp this summer.

ILBB
                              People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                              The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Ummm not that it matters now but LodollarAccord had 410HP Dynoed on 22PSI , car was sick but huge ass turbo and spooled a little later than i would like but , he let his friends drive it this past week and Im pretty sure melted a piston or something wild Like that ....

So look for his tear down and rebuild .

L8ter
                                -Sean- Noxidea
                                Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Working...
                                X