Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Top 20 most powerful turbo setups on the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

once I get my rb25 swap done and running I will finally be able to join the ranks haha

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

280whp 218tq 60 trim turbo g22 vtec tuned on ectune 15lbs boost 93 octane gas.

Comment

dyno graph?
        MadLab Racing
        Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
          dyno graph?

If that post was for me,yes i have a dyno sheet.I still dont know how to post pics yet.I have read about how to do it but i cant understand it.But i am still trying.I could email it but thats it until i figure out how to post pics.
          Last edited by turboaccord77; 02-09-2012, 07:56 PM.

Comment

We finally had the time to tune the new setup earlier today.
            643whp - 529wtq @ 30psi

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
            MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
            11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

updated.... but...
              whats up with that drop, time for a new tuner before boom!
              Last edited by drummersteve7; 02-10-2012, 07:20 AM.
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

Graph looks fine to me.....last season put over 25 passes on her, im sure my tuner knows what hes doing.
                Could you also update the turbo to the current one? I doubt the old Garrett had 30lbs in her
                Last edited by NWaccord; 02-10-2012, 07:49 PM.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
                11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

here is a pic of my dyno sheet

Comment

Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
                    We finally had the time to tune the new setup earlier today.
                    643whp - 529wtq @ 30psi
                    Damnit! Now i have to make another trip back to the dyno to get back on that number 1 spot!

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                    member ride thread
                    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

wow some sick numbers guys!
                      NW what is your setup you ran 11.70's on? i was running 125mph but couldnt break out of the 12's with my stupid car....

Anyone break my record for good ol 93octane yet? 4+ years later, after repeated rapings, my G22 still takes it like a champ and makes awesome power...... build it right, build it once!

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
                        Damnit! Now i have to make another trip back to the dyno to get back on that number 1 spot!
                        Lol Turbo, I knew you would have something to say about. I would love to see a sohc be in the 650s.
                        Nobody says "Ebonics" anymore... It's thoroughly racist to assume that only black people talk like idiots. This site is proof that EVERYONE, of every cultural background, is capable of talking (or rather, typing) like a total fucking moron.

Comment

Originally posted by zmos86 View Post
                          Lol Turbo, I knew you would have something to say about. I would love to see a sohc be in the 650s.
                          another 35HP should be pretty easy to squeeze out. Im hoping for over 700 though.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                          member ride thread
                          11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                          People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Either way Turbo, what ever number you come up with is pure awesomeness. What kinda of power would your accord make below Denver attitude?
                            Nobody says "Ebonics" anymore... It's thoroughly racist to assume that only black people talk like idiots. This site is proof that EVERYONE, of every cultural background, is capable of talking (or rather, typing) like a total fucking moron.

Comment

So NWaccord your F22B is making all that power on stock sleeves? Never thought they could handle all that. Makes me wonder if I should even sleeve my H22.....
                              '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
                                So NWaccord your F22B is making all that power on stock sleeves? Never thought they could handle all that. Makes me wonder if I should even sleeve my H22.....
                                i highly doubt those are stock sleeves. if they are, i dont see them lasting long at that power.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Working...
                                X