Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Top 20 most powerful turbo setups on the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's difficult to weed through 27 pages of random posts picking out who says "I make this much power".

Maybe we need a new list.

Comment

I hear you.People are suppose to post dyno graph right?I believe i read that.Anyway thank you for reply.

Comment

A number of the names on the list aren't all that active anymore, if at all. I wonder how many have blown up, crashed, or sold their cars by now...

Comment

A new updated list would be nice. Maybe even add 1/4 mile times next to it if available
          My setups still running strong, actually hitting the track on 27th

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
          MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
          11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

New thread is up, I am working on getting all the dyno's that are up there posted this year.

I will be shooting pm's to members that don't have dyno charts posted (this year 2012) to let them know we refreshed the list and started a new thread for it.
            MadLab Racing
            Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              A number of the names on the list aren't all that active anymore, if at all. I wonder how many have blown up, crashed, or sold their cars by now...
              I'm sure they will chime in when they see the new tread.I hope atleast half of the cb7 are still good.

Comment

I hope so as well. We have some REALLY nice boosted CB7s!

As far as I know, the boosted mods (boost lee, lodollar92lx, and mozzandherb) both still have their cars, but they also have sweet new rides to distract them (plus, you know... adult life)
                I think Accord SiR still has his car, though he's rarely around anymore. I know his life got a bit more complicated over the past few years, and he had at least two other cars to mess with at the time we last spoke.

Comment

Mine has been down since Christmas. May be seeing a rebuild this summer though. I won't be going for the top numbers though, I cant touch Lodollar and NW

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq
                  Sold: 8/2016

Comment

unstickied...but wanted to keep this thread around if it has informational value for some poeple.
                    MadLab Racing
                    Southern Maryland

Comment

Think I can get it on this list if it's still top 20? I'm just under #10. It's got even more hp but I don't have a printout of it. Work on that later.

93 EX model, JDM H22, comp T-4 turbo

Originally posted by HardInThePaint
                      Girls should most definitely rep the shocker. Embrace the shocker.

Be one with the shocker.

My ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187897

Comment

finally got my car sheet from my tuner..this is months ago..321whp 310 tq.for some odd reason i thought it was 274tq....o well this puts me in a spot.

stock f22a block jdm f22b head generic 55 trim ebay turbo setup rebuilt by garrett. this map is at 15psi with 4 bar map
                        Last edited by 92smokeaccord; 05-29-2012, 09:45 PM.

my new turbo build

Comment

My turbo f20b made 327whp 240lb ft. @ 8psi from a 57trim

Comment

Working...
                          X