Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Top 20 most powerful turbo setups on the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No offense but maybe the list should be the top 10 workingest setups...I keed, I keed...

Anyways I dyno'd 683whp before I blew the intake manifold welds...those T88's sure can blow!

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
      No offense but maybe the list should be the top 10 workingest setups...I keed, I keed...

Anyways I dyno'd 683whp before I blew the intake manifold welds...those T88's sure can blow!
      Who's setup isn't working?

Comment

Originally posted by DjSpeedy
        gtech is crap. It's precise but not accurate

?
        never taken physics huh? look up both words. They have similar meanins, but at the same time not.

precision and accuracy.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Isnt 14b a little small for an accord, i was told to use a T3/T4.
          Team Motion
          ***FAS #12***

Comment

most people agree that any dsm set up is too small for the accord. but in the end its up to you. but I say go big or go home. get a gt32

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
              most people agree that any dsm set up is too small for the accord. but in the end its up to you. but I say go big or go home. get a gt32
              Or 2 T88s, hint, hint...

And I think the G-Tech is precise, but not accurate. It's good for checking relative changes in performance, but not making an actual measurement.

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
                You'd need to experience one to understand. In other words, I will give you the same incorrect reading consistently.
                My friend has one, we used to use it all the time. It's precise, but not accurate. Say you wanted to dyno using it(not sure if you can), it'll say you have 148whp with a stock motor, you do it several times, and it's all in the same range of 148whp. Now you add i/h/e and dyno and it says 160whp, and consistenly in the range of that. Although you may not have 160whp, you did average a gain of around 12whp. I dunno if that helps, but the term used in my physics class awhile back was precise, but not accurate
                Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

gloryaccordy:
                  wtf, are you serious in your sig? 13:1 pistons with FI? what ems are you going with?

anyways, i wana see those t88's you keep talking about put in the accord. should be interesting.
                  Last edited by d112crzy; 04-12-2006, 11:32 PM.

Comment

for the non-physics people

precision:
                    The number of significant digits to which a value has been reliably measured.

accuracy:
                    The ability of a measurement to match the actual value of the quantity being measured.

Comment

313 hp 298 ft lbs of torque. 14.7 PSI

Comment

Originally posted by CBL
                        313 hp 298 ft lbs of torque. 14.7 PSI
                        bout time.

get on aim, i wana talk..

Comment

i can't make this a sticky if you ppl can't even stay on topic lol
                          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                            i can't make this a sticky if you ppl can't even stay on topic lol
                            what are you talking about? lol you should just delete all useless posts, lol. sorry, this will be my last off topic post.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                              gloryaccordy:
                              wtf, are you serious in your sig? 13:1 pistons with FI? what ems are you going with?

anyways, i wana see those t88's you keep talking about put in the accord. should be interesting.
                              LOL, I'm just foolin' around...speakin that ricer slang...if anything I'm gonna go all-motor. Just need the money...

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                                LOL, I'm just foolin' around...speakin that ricer slang...if anything I'm gonna go all-motor. Just need the money...
                                all motor? wtf is wrong with you!!??? lol, jk. ok, THIS is my last OT post, lol. sorry antoine.

Comment

Working...
                                X