Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Top 20 most powerful turbo setups on the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4doorkiller
    replied
    Originally posted by Dep22build
    Yeah, I was running 16psi and I had a fully built motor with wiseco pistons and pauter rods but stock sleeves, yes it was on pump gas and with 14psi and the same sized turbo you should be able to get around 300hp on a good tune if you noticed my tune wasnt that great. this was only a baseline run.
    yea, 300hp shouldnt be a problem with these motors. i just wasnt sure about the exhuast gas temp on the these stock internals...i have a really good tuner, but 1bar of boost just seems like a lot for a stock engine....oh well, got to live a little to learn right? i will be back in a week to post my numbers on the top ten most powerful turbo setups.....

Leave a comment:

• Dep22build
    replied
    Originally posted by 4doorkiller
    16 psi? was this also on pump gas? i am litterally a week from boosting 14psi, i am not sure if the block will hold or if the internals will melt. any info is much appreciated!
    Yeah, I was running 16psi and I had a fully built motor with wiseco pistons and pauter rods but stock sleeves, yes it was on pump gas and with 14psi and the same sized turbo you should be able to get around 300hp on a good tune if you noticed my tune wasnt that great. this was only a baseline run.

Leave a comment:

• 4doorkiller
    replied
    f22a1 with h23 head t3/t4 hybrid .50 compressor .63 turbine 57 trim
    16 psi? was this also on pump gas? i am litterally a week from boosting 14psi, i am not sure if the block will hold or if the internals will melt. any info is much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• midnightrayne
    replied
    i put down 174whp/ 194 torque pretty shitty actually owell... put me on the list.

Leave a comment:

• Dep22build
    replied
    Originally posted by LoDollar92LX
    LOL ive been in ur shoes many times now....but ya just gotta build it bigger and better
    i bet you have and you also have more expeirience but dont tell none i just want to be on the to lol

Leave a comment:

• LoDollar92LX
    replied
    i can push it haha
    LOL ive been in ur shoes many times now....but ya just gotta build it bigger and better

Leave a comment:

• Dep22build
    replied
    Originally posted by LoDollar92LX
    ur car's gotta be running, not blown up
    i can push it haha

Leave a comment:

• Dv8
    replied
    Dammit guys. Now I want to turbo a Honda.

Leave a comment:

• Dep22build
    replied
    Originally posted by 91accordexr33
    can i get some info: which motor and turbo size plz
    f22a1 with h23 head t3/t4 hybrid .50 compressor .63 turbine 57 trim

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    i think i should be moved into top ten easily

i made 300hp and 315ft piunds on 16 psi. Now going for even bigeger numbers in about a month
    can i get some info: which motor and turbo size plz

Leave a comment:

• LoDollar92LX
    replied
    ur car's gotta be running, not blown up

Leave a comment:

• Dep22build
    replied
    i think i should be moved into top ten easily

i made 300hp and 315ft piunds on 16 psi. Now going for even bigeger numbers in about a month
    Last edited by Dep22build; 09-19-2007, 03:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    updated, ur now #2

Leave a comment:

• LoDollar92LX
    replied
    bump for the top 10 thread!!! i know some peeps have gotten their setups tuned.....may as well add my 13psi numbers to the list, 357whp and 297tq.
    im gonna strap it back on the dyno at work later this week and turn it up to 20psi or so

Leave a comment:

• wlfpck
    replied
    found it.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&highlight=604

Leave a comment:

Working...
X