Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

I did look in the pic thread... Any1 with bumper lights/fogs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did look in the pic thread... Any1 with bumper lights/fogs...

Any pics of a 92-93 cb7 with bumper lights and oem fogs, sporting a fmic (31x6x3)?

can it be done? i would really like to keep my fogs...

Mines a 90, but the dimensions are similar enough. I'm gonna say it wont work because that is a pretty long intercooler. Anything can be done, it just might take alot of cutting of the core support. My core is 20" long (about28 inlet-outlet) and having the IC piping where it is its as wide as I can go. Just take your bumper off, mount the ic, try and put the bumper back. Start clearencing it (Cutting) where necessary and go from there, once the bumper fits over the i/c, mount piping on there and continue on. L8r
    Turbo H23a3 build has begun
    01-01-2019

Comment

Check out iamanonymous' ride : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...t=iamanonymous His ist the 90-91 style but he still retains the fogs dont think it would be much different with the 92-93 since its curved in a bit. Might need a lil modification but im sure you can get it to work.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

This is my second turbo build, but ic piping is so much easier to do on a civic!! i think its gonna be a nightmare with the accord and its gonna be the hardest...

the hardest part is that i want to retain cruise control, fogs and washer but bye bye AC...

Comment

Originally posted by labatt50
          This is my second turbo build, but ic piping is so much easier to do on a civic!! i think its gonna be a nightmare with the accord and its gonna be the hardest...

the hardest part is that i want to retain cruise control, fogs and washer but bye bye AC...
          You can try to relocate some of those parts but its a bitch.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
            You can try to relocate some of those parts but its a bitch.
            It was easy as hell for me ive done it for 6 members on this board thus far

Comment

ive been wonding how im gana do it too i think im just gana take mine out

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

cruise control is easy to relocate... battery is easy to medium... windshield washer reservoir... i'm gonna do this, this is so gettho thats why i like it.

but fogs will be hard... i might change of intercooler if it really doesn't fit or i'm gonna ask someone to redo the endtank so it face toward the engine... and swap a shorter radiator but bigger...

power steering cooler is also easy to replace...

and my big question is about the frount engine mount...
                do you think i could do something with this?
                Last edited by labatt50; 04-25-2006, 12:40 AM.

Comment

yea what does everyone replace that torque strap w/ ?

i know some people just leave it off and get those poly engine mounts

but im to low on funds and i dont want to take out my engine completely

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

[QUOTE=labatt50]cruise control is easy to relocate... battery is easy to medium... windshield washer reservoir... i'm gonna do this, this is so gettho thats why i like it.

QUOTE]

how would not leak? no cawk or anything around it

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

^^ this picture is not mine... i took it from the turbo pics thread... I think is just not finish but yeah i'll have to seal with urethane or something else.

Comment

Originally posted by labatt50
                        ^^ this picture is not mine... i took it from the turbo pics thread... I think is just not finish but yeah i'll have to seal with urethane or something else.
                        yea i know its not yours. but yea i never thought that it might just not be finished yet

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Working...
                        X