Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

8psi is so much fun!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timmy0tool
    dang and you have A/C?! ballin outta control there missy!
    I have COLD AC LOL and cruise and power steering and all the interior. its GREAT!

As for the specs on the turbo is a t3 turbo from a saab i couldnt find out alot of info on it all i know is that its a AR 48 i know its bigger than a t25 and the 14b. I know its a little small but its just fine for me the boost doesnt cut out in the high rmps its just keeps pulling.

Comment

That's a good turbo! You could even up the boost a little and it'd still be in the efficient range! The only thing about those SAAB turbos is the funky flanges they like to use sometimes.

My Accord History:
      91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
        I have COLD AC LOL and cruise and power steering and all the interior. its GREAT!

As for the specs on the turbo is a t3 turbo from a saab i couldnt find out alot of info on it all i know is that its a AR 48 i know its bigger than a t25 and the 14b. I know its a little small but its just fine for me the boost doesnt cut out in the high rmps its just keeps pulling.
        .48 turbine? how soon do you see boost? aint that kinda small?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
          .48 turbine? how soon do you see boost? aint that kinda small?
          real fast no lag around 2500 i can have about 3psi easy. i like it tho, at first i wanted a turbo that would start to spool around 3000 to 3500 but i love the fact this one spools instantly from light to light its a blast and it holds the boost in the higher rmps as well.

ACCLUDE91 - i have heard that it was a good turbo from our VDub friends who have had saabs they say the turbo is good for alot more boost than im asking for. it did have some wierd flanges but we did away with them. YEAH for having a machine shop and welders at my service. LOL

Comment

Nice setup! I can't wait to go turbo myself and enjoying what you're enjoying right now. Good luck with anything else you have planned. Peace!
            Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

The t25's turbine a/r is .48 too

Comment

how much boost can the t3 push out efficiently?

ILBB
                People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                The world needs to be reset.

Comment

I have no clue.

Please dont flame for my tiny turbo i will eventually have a larger one but for now im quiet happy with this one.

I do have a new question tho. does anyone know what is the perfect intake temp for the engine? I do alot of reading on detonation and very afraid of it seeing my turbo is on the smaller side, as i understand it detontaion has alot to do with the intake air temp. and fuel ... so i was wondering what is the perfect temp?

Comment

from what i have read somewhere around 80-100 degrees.But i could be VERY wrong though lol, do not take my word!

ILBB
                    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                    The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by sj960
                      The t25's turbine a/r is .48 too
                      my t25's turbine a/r is .64 IIRC
                      [LEMNISCATE]

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
                        from what i have read somewhere around 80-100 degrees.But i could be VERY wrong though lol, do not take my word!

ILBB
                        can anyone else say if this is correct or not?

Heres another question at what temp does it become unsafe?

Comment

Hey wassup man didnt i meet you at Applebee's??? (Meant for f22a4bandit)
                          Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                          Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

Working...
                          X