Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

turbos that bolt onto dsm manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turbos that bolt onto dsm manifold

I was at a shop today and they had a bunch of small turbos from nissan lieing around. I was just wondering whether any of these could take place of a 14b td05h on a dsm manifold?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

did you even try searching?
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Sorry starchland but MRX is right! You should really search man! But maybe start by looking for a evo3 16g or even a tdo5h 16g!? DSMTuners.com owns jooo! LOL

WaC!

Comment

they do sell a plate that you can bolt a t3 t4 to a dsm manifold. i did it.
        turboed cb7 baby

Comment

sorry guys i didnt search at all, i was just so excited after seeing all those parts in the flesh.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Working...
          X