Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

turbo manifold question...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turbo manifold question...

i would like to know if there are any manifolds that you can use and still keep the front motor mount?

*sorry, i didnt really feel like searching first*

*sorry, I didnt feel like answering your question*

lol.

custom.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

there are manifolds that are manufactured, but there are trade offs, you want the front torque strap, you'll lose a/c, and vice versa. I believe someone found a manifold that enabled you to retain both, but I can't remember what kind it was
      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

i think its the huge one thats a grand and it moves everything over to where the battery is, but then you gotta move your bat. why do you want to keep the front mount so bad? it runs smooth without it. if your worried still get solids for the others and it would be fine. i dont have the front mount and it was fine but i went with solid mounts because my other ones were shot.

Comment

These turbo noobs want to have their cake and eat it too...

Comment

i know i was once a noob but i read and took ppls advise and didnt try an go against them. Is it me but these noobs sound like they need to back to the crib and read some more stickies on how everything works. LOL

Comment

stickies are fucking useless. noobs dont read them. they want their cake and for us to feed it to them.

Comment

lol harsh words
                Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

but its the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    stickies are fucking useless. noobs dont read them. they want their cake and for us to feed it to them.
                    yeah...no shit...I was a NOOB at one point in time...BUT..I never wanted my cake and have it fed to me...actually...I did alot of DIYs...WITHOUT HELP!!

being that I grew up around 86-93 Accords...Im pretty much familiar with em!!

I really never asked for help...unless I really NEEDED it!!

but I guess theres a new age NOOB trend popping off...its called

LAZYFUCKERNOOB.....LMAO
                    Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 05-22-2006, 01:14 PM.
                    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by acrophobia
                      i would like to know if there are any manifolds that you can use and still keep the front motor mount?

*sorry, i didnt really feel like searching first*
                      No help will be given until you help us help you.
                      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Working...
                      X