Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Good pics of right side intercooler piping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good pics of right side intercooler piping

Ive been trying to look for pictures that show well what route the right side intercooler piping can take to get to the turbo. It seems the area here is pretty compact, just wondering if people were drilling through or going under ?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

i went down right in front of the power steering pump, extremely tight for 2.5". just be creative and find a way
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

use your head..you dont need a masters engineering degree to figure it out..

and look at this. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=31591

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

ok thanks guys ill have another look at the pics

Comment

Big 16g Turbo/H23 Head Swap/TSX Projectors

Comment

oOoOoOoO...i want those samco tubes
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

It's a Prelude but pretty much the same

used a 2.5" - 2.75" coupler to go from the IC pipe to my AEM cold air pipe that was already there

If you're talking about the driver's side, I hope Accords have a little more room than mine did, had to cut a hole through the "frame" to fit the piping the way we routed it

Last edited by mullet; 05-24-2006, 09:50 AM.
              1993 Prelude S
              F22A1
              custom'ish turbo setup
              180 whp/217 ft-lbs super hot, super humid, super rich, boost falling off at 8psi
              18psi boost spike = BOOM!!!!!
              currently being rebuilt

Comment

cool those pics help, the driver side looks to be the real challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                  cool those pics help, the driver side looks to be the real challenge.
                  Are you going to try and keep A/C at all? if not, there is a hole that one of the a/c componants sits in, all you have to do is remove it, and you have a nice hole to route pipe. i ended up doing this on one of the installs i did...

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

yeah id like to try and keep a/c as much as possible...

Comment

The pics you see of my setup maintained all accessories, i.e. Power steering, A/C, cruise
                      1993 Prelude S
                      F22A1
                      custom'ish turbo setup
                      180 whp/217 ft-lbs super hot, super humid, super rich, boost falling off at 8psi
                      18psi boost spike = BOOM!!!!!
                      currently being rebuilt

Comment

heres mine

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                          heres mine

not bad I hope you have enough room in there for that piping being routed like that. I know rayne was able to pull that off and a couple of others. But good luck on that.

Comment

yea i have alot of room. i had to cut the hot side of the intercooler pipes twice so i could get the bumper lights to fit. as of now the bumper and lights fit rather well.

Comment

Working...
                            X