Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

oem intercoolers from diff cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oem intercoolers from diff cars

which one will fit?

will an srt4 fit? cuz i have a friend who has one up for grabs
    welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

how big is it?

im selling this if you want it cheap...

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

srt 4 will be a bitch to fit, it will clear the bumper but the inlet/outlet come straight out the back and at different angles... you could try it but its prob a better idea to just find something easier to install, i got an srt intercooler from my bud and its just more trouble than its worth
      1993 CB7
      2001 BB6

Comment

First of all, what turbo do you plan on using?

Comment

Depends on how much bumper support bastardizing you want to do. Max is 8 inches tall. Or get a V-Mount like I did, and mount it where the AC Condensor used to go.

Comment

jdm bumper is on... will this have more clearance or less??
            welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

Working...
            X