Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Summer Turbo Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer Turbo Project

Well, im home for the summer and finally have time to boost my accord....I recently got the head remachined and new headgasket, timing belt, water pump, etc etc

COMPRESSION BEFORE PROJECT- ~175 on all 4 cylinders (great)

Either way, heres some parts of my kit... i'll update as the rest comes in and i start to install....shooting to have it done by the end of June. Hoping to run ~8psi on a good tune w/ stock internals.... guess we'll see....

Turbo Kit
    * TD04 13g Turbo (mint condition, everything included!)

* DSM 1g Manifold

* 450cc Bluetops (in the mail, thanks MRX)

* Stealthmode Oil line kit...in the mail

* Chipped P06 running Uberdata

* eBAY intercooler & IC Piping (IC:30x5x2.5,)

* Greddy BOV

* Auto-Meter Boost Gauge

The Engine Bay as it stands now...a little dirty, but eh whatever

Alot of stuff is still in the mail, ill update with more pics later...
    Last edited by bresk8r87; 08-18-2006, 07:35 PM.
    1993 CB7
    2001 BB6

Nice stuff bro, Im shooting for june also cuz now I'm getting more hours at work! Good luck and all that good stuff.
    99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

yeah... im in the same boat...i gotta start makin some more greenery before i install everything.... blowing motors sure is an expensive habit!
      1993 CB7
      2001 BB6

Comment

nice parts, keep up the good work.

Big 16g Turbo/H23 Head Swap/TSX Projectors

Comment

i would suggest a bigger turbo a 13g is way undersized but good start
          www.2camcrew.com

Comment

are those charge pipes plastic?
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
              are those charge pipes plastic?

LOL, no, they're just coated black. I dont think powdercoated, that'll be more $$.

Hey, best of luck with the turbo project, i cant wait to see it all finished.
              What are you going to use to tune?

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
              1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

thanks guys.... im most likely going with uberdata when i order the ecu from mrx... mostly because its free ... im not sure yet at this point.

as for the 13g, i know its small, but i'll hold onto it and see how i like it... i got it for next to nothing anyways...so ill use it atleast till i can find a decent 14b/16g.... ill see how it goes.
                1993 CB7
                2001 BB6

Comment

update

450cc's came in today...thanks antoine . intercooler should be here in the next week...

* crappy quality pic...taken with my phone...
                  1993 CB7
                  2001 BB6

Comment

6/20

...With no further ado, a small UPDATE! haha

*dual gauge pod came in today....fake carbon fiber actually looks really clean when mounted

* Greddy Turbo Timer came in today, ordered Zeitronix Wideband today also

*flange/ turbo to mani stud set is in the mail, should be here in the next few days (thanks flacopower!)

* getting downpipe fabbed up tomorrow at my bud's muffler shop...for free!

*last component needed till install is p06...if MRX ever checks his PM box! haha jk

anyways, i just figured i'd share with you guys.. i'll post up some pics later tonight...cant wait to get this heap boosted....if im lucky maybe in time for the orlando meet....watchout!
                    1993 CB7
                    2001 BB6

Comment

don't forget the turbo to manifold bolts, and exhaust manifold studs you just got from me.

Comment

shit never mind just saw it on there lol sorry its my bday and i am very drunk

Comment

let me know how that pipe works out. i was planning to use the same kit, but with a johnny race car intercooler........

Comment

ill let you know...im ordering a WS2 system before i start putting everything since im in desperate need of a new exhaust as it stands.... i might still run open dp for a little if money is too tight...
                            1993 CB7
                            2001 BB6

Comment

if you think that engine bay is dirty, mine would make you shit your pants

Comment

Working...
                              X