Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Turbo that I found on Egay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbo that I found on Egay

I wanted to know if anyone seen this auction below and wanted to get you guys feedback on it. Is this garbage or a not so bad of a deal. I am looking to get a nice small turbo something that I can run everyday on a F20a DOHC without causing extreme damage. I dont want to run over 8 psi and I am not gonna take it to any type of street races.Just a simple turbo to get the car a little extra kick to it. And pls dont say I should of gotten a H22. Not spending 4k for a motor and work. The F20A DOHC cost about 900 bucks complete (install and parts) which was just perfect without too long of downtime.

Turbo Kit
    WHY ARE HURRICANES NAMED AFTER WOMEN? CUZ WHEN THEY CUM , THEY ARE WET AND WILD AND WHEN THEY LEAVE... THEY TAKE YOUR HOUSE, YOUR CAR AND YOUR MONEY....!

just bought it lol... jk ... looks decent but i dont know anyting about them ....

sent wrong intercooler, slow email response. should still work though

Seller didnt acknowledge their attempt to "trick" me by sending wrong item.

Seller sent wrong item and disquised descpription on box as if I wouldnt notice

im not very happy .part nothing like one listed

20daysdeliver,1pkgmissing,20+emails=no response,reported paypal, I want it ASAP!

but then again .. lots of positive feedbacks
    本田**AcCoRd**本田
    Click to see my CB7
    '90 CRX SIR - Imported from Japan --- Daily Driver
    '93 civic hatch -sold
    '98 Civic H22 Turbo -sold
    '92 Accord ExR coupe- sold
    '96 Golf- Sold
    '96 Bmw 328-Sold
    '01 Civic Si-Sold
    '99 Maxima-Sold
    '88 Crx-Sold
    '91 Accord H22-sold
    '97 Civic Coupe-Sold
    '95 Civic HB b16b-Sold
    '93 Accord-Sold
    '89 Prelude Si-Sold
    '91 Crx Si-Sold
    '93 Honda accord-Sold
    '88 Ford Exp-Rip
    '92 Tracker-Sold
    and many more lol(just dont want to take all the place lol)

Comment

A JDM turbo kit? Oh no...

Comment

It actually looks like it would be a good buy. The 57 Trim turbo will give you some crazy top end, but not a lot on the bottom. That is also a really good blow off valve, I don't know why they discontinued it. I don't really see anything jdm about it. I think they just put that in there so it would get a bunch of ricers' attention, no offence to anyone here.

Comment

Working...
        X