Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

F22 Pistons? Your Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22 Pistons? Your Thoughts

well you guys i was doing a search to see if i could find lower compression pistons for the F22 so i can use those on my car. i was curious #1 what do you all think of these and #2 has anyone actually used lower compression pistons?
    here is the link: http://www.tunerschoice.com/xq/aspx/...qx/Product.htm
    Get'em tough get'em boosted. Start Boosting at a Young Age.

I have heard of some people using them, later on after I boost I will be buying the same pistons.
    99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

ah i see.

Comment

I am gonna go with the stock compression but forged! I think theres a link here somewhere for them! If you find it lemme know! Thanks! I beleive they are made by wiseco for the company!
        Ive got like 3 blocks to check deck and bore and see which is gonna be the best for my new build! I did stock rebuild and it was OK so now lets see if I can build a f22a performer this winter !

WaC!

Comment

shit i have had those pistons running in my car for a couple months lol. 8.2:1 baby

dont make shit for torque, but i have the ability to run about 25 psi of boost, so i am shooting for more high hp
          My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

so they were pretty good?

Comment

Stock f22 pistons are 85mm and those are 86mm so you'd have to bore.
              h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
              New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

ya cb7perfection, they are good. Working fine, havent had a problem. Rings are almost completely broken in, so time to crank the boost to it. You do have to bore and hone your sleeves, .040 over. I was a bit skeptical to do this, because everyone and their mom said to not bore over .020, but the sleeves still have PLENTY of steel left in them @ .040 over before it hits the softer aluminum. I say go for it, they are great
                My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

i will get to work with them this weekend. thankyou guys

Comment

Working...
                  X