Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Stock Block Highest PSI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Block Highest PSI?

What is the highest PSI anyone has ran on a stock block? No ARP headstuds & never removed the head.

I have been cranking out 19psi on this little .57 ebay turbo E85. More than 30 pulls on 19psi

I thought 10psi was dangerous lol according to threads from back in the day?

Click image for larger version

Name:	19.3lbs.PNG
Views:	38
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	4983252
    Attached Files
    Keep Pushing..

Ya. It says that. & Still dangerous (rods, etc), let us know when you do a whole summer of pulls

Comment

I have over one year+ worth of pulls. Put the engine in last August & beat the shit out of it every time I take it out. Well over 200 pulls on 14-16psi. I have way over 10,000 miles on this setup.

Anyone else walking the fine line lol?
      Keep Pushing..

Comment

Here is a pretty good video of the 19psi:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Lb_ksYUwIuA
        Keep Pushing..

Comment

I'm going on 8+ years on 15PSI on a built H22. I think time will catch up with you on this setup but great that it's lasted so far!

Comment

3:39AM in the morning but I am so stoked!

Finally hit a clean 20 PSI on the Stock Block F22b

Still stock head studs & the OEM headgasket.

This was beyond my goal & it is really motivating me to get the built block in the Civic.

I might post the video on Youtube, I will let you guys know.

www.HunterTuned.com 1500cc Injectors are too good if anyone is looking for injectors on a budget.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20.7lbs.PNG
Views:	14
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	4983409
            Keep Pushing..

Comment

Working...
            X