Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Supercharged H23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

waiting on a new job lol unless someone wants to donate the cash lol (I'm kidding)

Well the job and I'm waiting on the guy who sold me the head to get me the ECU so I can have the engine running properly before messing with it.
    Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

I saw that thread and it looks VERY possible. He only spent like 6-800 tho (but needed to get an ecu to tune). Do it and sell kits haha lol. But try for real tho, even if you have to run with the hood off till you get something done
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

I'd love to see a roots blower on a CB7.

Comment

Psst..

installed on a 6th gen EDM accord, should also work on a CB7

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
          For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

Bastard! Don't spoil my surprise! (hint: that will be my car in about a year, hopefully...)

Comment

Dutch do you have pics with the hood closed?
              Originally posted by deevergote
              I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

twin-screw ftw

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fr0z3N
                  Dutch do you have pics with the hood closed?
                  nope, not of the actual car.

should look something like this:

sorry for the big pic

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
                  For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

sorry for not updating...

Got a P75 ECU for chipping, and working on getting the headswap done but I gotta take care of some other stuff on the car.

I've got a whole lot to do before I can even get the headswap done, like find a dizzy thats affordable, get an M90 supercharger and start welding.
                    Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

Your going to need to machine up an adapter plate to replace the plenum. Im hoping you did you math first. Unless you calculate the ratio for pulley size you wont know how much boost you are running until its too late. M90 puts out 1.5LPM of air. That's a little much for a H23. better off going with an M62 or and M45 with a tiny pulley for clearance. The pulley on the M90 running 8psi would be like 90% of the factory crank pulley.

Comment

Working...
                      X