Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

BOSCH WIDEBAND O2 Sensor Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOSCH WIDEBAND O2 Sensor Info

to all the zeitronix and most other wb 02 users. i found some info.
    vw part # 021-906-262-B
    Bosch US part # 17014 (BS17014)
    Bosch part # 0-258-007-057
    Innovative Motorsports part # 3737

http://wbo2.com/lsu/default.htm

love this guy

screw you zeitronix and innovative. i'll save my extra 35 bucks. dont even get me started on why i have this info. lets just say my hand was forced, and i refused to pay a "premium" price
    I hate thieves!

great find!

Comment

you just saved me 35 bucks
      1993 CB7
      2001 BB6

Comment

I've heard of people using the BOSCH part and they still throw a CEL, does the output voltage/interface differ from the other O2s available at all?
        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
          I've heard of people using the BOSCH part and they still throw a CEL, does the output voltage/interface differ from the other O2s available at all?

the wideband units REQUIRE this o2 sensor. This sensor will not work for a stock application.

Comment

Originally posted by v4lu3s
            the wideband units REQUIRE this o2 sensor. This sensor will not work for a stock application.
            this is true. this is not for stock ecus. these o2 sensors are to be used with other programs.
            I hate thieves!

Comment

Working...
            X