Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

The best oil line kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best oil line kit?

hey guys im putting my turbo kit together and im looking for an oil feed/return line kit now, ebay has a feed kit for $70 and a return kit for $70 and its stainless steel and looks very very high quality, however i remmeber someone saying there is a full kit (feed and return) thats stainless steel and works great for about $80 shipped, anyone know any good oil line kits? It must be stainless steel braided hose, the only way to go

Thanks
    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

nevermind, found it, for those interested here are 2 links to 2 awesome oil feed/return kits:

Stealthmode: http://www.stealthmodeperformance.com/oil-kit.shtml
    Fast-Turbo: http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1551152
    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Go with the stealthmode kit, great price and fast shipping.

Big 16g Turbo/H23 Head Swap/TSX Projectors

Comment

StealthMode FTW!

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

i used the goodridge feed line and a custom made return line from earls.

Comment

stealthmode sucks. they give you the wrong thread pitch for the block tee. my advice is go to mcmaster-carr and make your own.
            I hate thieves!

Comment

Originally posted by iamanonymous
              stealthmode sucks. they give you the wrong thread pitch for the block tee. my advice is go to mcmaster-carr and make your own.
              Not if you give them the correct turbo that the kit is for. I got my oil line kit from them for my 16g and they have a great price, great customer service [Kara called me on a Sunday to tell me my order will be shipped Monday]. I'd go with Stealthmode again in a heartbeat.
              wat

Comment

for the block tee man, not the turbo. but i've been boosted for a while now. but i was wronged by them once and so was a friend. based on your statement, i'd figure they have improved.
                I hate thieves!

Comment

stealth mode worked fine for me, i guess they changed the thread pitch for the tee, because i using a little bit of thread sealer, i havent had problems...

and i thought the oil feed thread size was the same between the TD04 and 05s? i might be wrong...

either way, stealth mode has worked good for me thus far
                  1993 CB7
                  2001 BB6

Comment

although i have never dealt with them, i have heard mixed things about them. some good but mainly bad.. making your own lines isn't THAT hard (although getting those fittings on is a PITA) and that way you won't have anyone to blame but yourself..

Comment

go with stealthmode me and my friends have had nothin but success with him and we have ordered at least 10 oil line kits from him and he is a HMT ol G
                      visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
                      For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

I pieced mine together from McMaster-Carr for around $35 (+ about $10 shipping)
                        1993 Prelude S
                        F22A1
                        custom'ish turbo setup
                        180 whp/217 ft-lbs super hot, super humid, super rich, boost falling off at 8psi
                        18psi boost spike = BOOM!!!!!
                        currently being rebuilt

Comment

fast turbo is a good place i go to the shop all the time and good ppl there.

Comment

Originally posted by Backfire32
                            fast turbo is a good place i go to the shop all the time and good ppl there.
                            not really I had them try and build up my next h22 he took 6 months and didnt even get started to pick up a wrench fuck him to death and when you speak to him again tell him mike from NY said BTW suck dick!

Comment

oo didn't know that man will deff. ask on this for sure who did u talk to? pm me i will deff. question on this issue as my friend lives right by the guys shop let me know man.

Comment

Working...
                              X