Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

New Blow Off Valve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Blow Off Valve

I want to replace my CRAPPY BOV so please help me choose a new one.
    Thanks

Turbonetics RAPTOR

HKS SSQV

GReddy Type RS
    Turbonetics RAPTOR
    0.00%
    HKS SSQV
    60.00%
    GReddy Type RS
    40.00%

The poll is expired.

Big 16g Turbo/H23 Head Swap/TSX Projectors

Get the SSQV!
    99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

HKS SSQV all the way, i love this thing....it sounds amazing and it is also a pull style bov.
      h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
      New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

defiently the ssqv is the way to go they sound amazing
        visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
        For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

i like the HKS, it has a nice sound to it. But it all depends of how much boost you are planning on running the RS and the raptor are both for high boost applications, yes they can work on low boost but why spend the extra money for stuff you will never be able to really use to its full potential. We have the rs on the 3000 running 18-25psi its nice. I dont know anyone with the raptor, but usually anything turbonetics is good. You should look into the greddy type s i know they dont make them anymore but they are a great BOV nice sound and work very well.

Comment

You can buy replica Type S' dunno how well they work though. I like the HKS if not the GReddy Type RS both are nice.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

HKS, im gettin one soon too! maybe im a lil biased...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Ok thank you all, i decided to go with the HKS SSQV, i found a new one for $190 with a weld on flange, i'll post a vid with the sound it makes,

Thanks again.

Big 16g Turbo/H23 Head Swap/TSX Projectors

Comment

Whistle time yay lol HKS ssqv too popular lol.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

http://videos.streetfire.net/categor...19175abfba.htm thank me later btw i had the turbo xs bov on my last h22 setup before it went later....

Comment

i have a knockoff ssqv, and its not loud enough i dont think. mabey the real deal is louder

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX
                        i have a knockoff ssqv, and its not loud enough i dont think. mabey the real deal is louder
                        whats good with the soundclip homey id like to hear one I never heard one upclose froma cb7 id like to though

Comment

yeah ive got a knock off greddy type rs, its pretty loud, but it sounds like a chipmunk... i like the type s so much better...

and sparkle, shouldnt the 'club' in your sig be HRP?
                          1993 CB7
                          2001 BB6

Comment

i like how the tial sounds, heard it on my boi's srt-4, nice whooosh side, tha "whistle while twerp...um shift" is gettin played now, but since those r tha options, HKS
                            "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

Working...
                            X