Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

M-tec's Journey To The Dark Air Pump Side...A.K.A TURBO BUILD THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m-tec93accord
    wow i have much more knowledge now.....but my researching still sucks. i've changed a couple of things around: still keepin the f22(might have a fall-back motor but diching the h23 hybrid stuff, i'll leave that to the hybrid one), but switching up to the full f22b motor; damn glad didnt buy any hardcore parts yet

since h23=f22b, i'm all happy, still gotta look to whether the valvetrain will DEFINETELY hold h23 valvetrian. hopefully(if funds are available from this christmas), will have bought my f22b and seals for them

member those pics, i'll have my new beauty up somtime this week
    ahhh the h23=f22A NOT THE F22B

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed
      ahhh the h23=f22A NOT THE F22B
      can't tell if thats sarcasm or your an idiot...(I think it's sarcasm)

h23 valvetrain works on f22b
      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

u sure??? i've read in other threads(make that threads)that h23 was the usdm version of f22b jdm motor for the prelude rite???

also since this question came up, i must know this cause i've been searching endlessly for this........

piston bore
        F22A block = 85mm/3.346
        F22B block = 85mm/3.346

piston volume
        F22A = -14.5 cc
        F22B = -14.5 cc

then there the whole f-series/h-series interchangable parts thing, plus i've googled this and came up only w/accordinglydone.com and their thread(and still waiting for a certain person to update their thread on their turbo f22b). also found alex77(or whatever sn) and he's WAS having the same problem

so whats forged pistons fit in a f22b(awaiting the flame fest, but please point me in the right direction)
        Last edited by m-tec93accord; 12-11-2006, 11:46 PM.
        "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

piston domes on the f22b and f22a are different.(still waiting for someone to prove it, but i think iamanonymous did). f22a pistons fit, f22a/h23 rods fit, the all parts of the valvetrain are h23(cams, valves, cam gears, seals, etc)

JDM f22B= H23
          Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
            piston domes on the f22b and f22a are different.(still waiting for someone to prove it, but i think iamanonymous did). f22a pistons fit, f22a/h23 rods fit, the all parts of the valvetrain are h23(cams, valves, cam gears, seals, etc)

JDM f22B= H23
            IF FINAL ANSWER, HOT DAMN H23 FORGED PISTON IT IS
            "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

NO! read my post. F22A pistons fit, NOT h23
              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

..................how bout we stop there, before i get banned for not reading, i hear ya..............

Comment

I can prove it...just gotta get my digicam out.

The F22B piston has P13 on it i think, and the F22a piston has P0A.
                  There is less dish on the F22B and it accounts for the higher compression.

Originally posted by 92ex

JDM f22B= H23

Comment

here's those pics i've promised; i'll also show the bastardized head i used to use

my beauty

Last edited by m-tec93accord; 12-17-2006, 02:49 AM.

Comment

looks like a really good car condition wise. are you going for the sleeper effect and staying with stock suspension/exhaust? lol, it definitely turns heads if you do. never been a fan of altezzas but it looks good nonetheless
                      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                      X