Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Oil Line Kit Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil Line Kit Help

Hey guys i have a t25 turbo setup on my f22a1 right now.

I have the stealtmode oil line kit.

Im upgrading to a 16g within a week or so.

I emailed stealthmode to ask them if they made a 16g kit..

They sent me this question..

"Do you know the fitting sizes for the 16g? The inlet size and the mounting hole measurements for the drain flange."
    1992 Honda Prelude S - Swapped F22A6 - Turbo 16g Powered!

Mods: 3" Exhaust,450CC Injectors, DSM Manifold, DSM Ported 16g, Stealthmode Oil Line Kit, RFL BOV, JDM Black Housing Headlights, Clear Corners, Tinted Tails, Forbidden Short Shifter, Front Mount Intercooler, Chipped and Tuned P06 ECU - Tuned With Uberdata, Lowered 1.7,6 Puck Clutch"

PARTING OUT F22A1

pretty sure its the same as the 14b kit
    1993 CB7
    2001 BB6

Comment

yes, tell him its the same for a 14b. call him a nig nog too.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

so i can just order the 14b kit from their site then?

Mods: 3" Exhaust,450CC Injectors, DSM Manifold, DSM Ported 16g, Stealthmode Oil Line Kit, RFL BOV, JDM Black Housing Headlights, Clear Corners, Tinted Tails, Forbidden Short Shifter, Front Mount Intercooler, Chipped and Tuned P06 ECU - Tuned With Uberdata, Lowered 1.7,6 Puck Clutch"

PARTING OUT F22A1

Comment

yup, but contact him to make sure.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

some 14b kits had issues with the thread pitch for while, i believe its M10x1.25, which is damn near impossible to find a fitting in... closest match is 7/16, but the 14b kit youll get from them now is fine.
            1993 CB7
            2001 BB6

Comment

when did they update their kits?

PARTING OUT F22A1

Comment

atleast a year ago, maybe more, so no worries, youll be fine.
                1993 CB7
                2001 BB6

Comment

thanks man!

16g here i come!!

PARTING OUT F22A1

Comment

You can assemble your own kit, with quality A/N fittings.

Comment

how where? info

PARTING OUT F22A1

Comment

Get the Stealthmode kit for the 14b. Don't fool with making your own, it's a headache.
                        wat

Comment

^^ x10
                          1993 CB7
                          2001 BB6

Comment

Working...
                          X