Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Fujita Air Filters....are they good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fujita Air Filters....are they good?

Well im in the need of buyin a filter since i made a intake for my 16g. Just wonderin if the Fujita intake filter are really that good. They have them in 7" and 10.25" lengths i think. I wanna get a filter that flows well....i tried a cheap ass one from Advanced Auto and the damn thing felt restrictive as hell, returned it in 10 minutes, lol.

"-Fujita's Super Flow High Performance Air Filter was designed to maximize efficiency without compromising filtration.
    -The high gloss Fujita air horn enables air to enter the intake chamber in a high velocity spiral motion. The base of the filter was technically engineered to ensure a smooth and rapid passage of the air into the intake chamber. "

yay or nay?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

actually, im looking at a AEM dryflow filter....supposed to be better than oil-based filters...

"Leave it to the air intake pioneers at AEM to reinvent the reusable air filter. Amazingly, they’ve crafted the AEM Dryflow Air Filter to work without oil, yet perform like not other.

The revolutionary AEM Dryflow Air Filter uses an innovative filter medium that traps 99.4% of engine-harming particles, down to one micron. At the same time, the filter medium lets more air flow through delivering more horsepower and torque than traditional cotton-gauze filters."

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
      actually, im looking at a AEM dryflow filter....supposed to be better than oil-based filters...

"Leave it to the air intake pioneers at AEM to reinvent the reusable air filter. Amazingly, they’ve crafted the AEM Dryflow Air Filter to work without oil, yet perform like not other.

The revolutionary AEM Dryflow Air Filter uses an innovative filter medium that traps 99.4% of engine-harming particles, down to one micron. At the same time, the filter medium lets more air flow through delivering more horsepower and torque than traditional cotton-gauze filters."

i use the AEM dryflow on my AEM sri right now. i've had it on for maybe 2-3 months. doesnt feel like much of a huge difference, but im sure there is some there. i actually bought it from Advance Auto, since i worked there over the summer

Comment

thanks for the input, i just wish the top of the filer had an opening like the Fujita filter...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq

Comment

well imma give the fujita a shot and if i dont like it, it'll be in the forsale section, lmao

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq

Comment

i don't know ANYTHING about airfilters...but just a suggestion, how about K&N? i've HEARD they're good... but like i said, i know nothing about air filters, but i'm just suggesting an idea.

Comment

im in the process of getting the AEM dry one this friday. if i go to the dyno ill do a before and after on the AEM filter

Comment

that be nice, i have the fujita on mine right now, and i'll give it a shot and see how she runs

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq

Comment

Working...
                X