Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

t3 to dsm adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

t3 to dsm adapters

Does anyone know if theres a place where they sell adapters because I have a 14b but may buy a h23 manifold that has a flange for a t3. Any info would be appreciated.

http://www.bmcrace.com/products/adapters/

Not sure they have one to use a T3 manifold with a 14b though, only thing I see on the site is using a DSM T25 with a T3 mani, not sure the turbos mount the same.

I had the T3 turbo to DSM manifold adapter when I was going to go that route and it's nice and can vouch for the quality if they have what you need. You may need to contact them directly to see if they have or can make one for what you need.
    1993 Prelude S
    F22A1
    custom'ish turbo setup
    180 whp/217 ft-lbs super hot, super humid, super rich, boost falling off at 8psi
    18psi boost spike = BOOM!!!!!
    currently being rebuilt

Comment

why not just buy a DSM mani off ebay? if im not mistaken, h23/f22b exhaust mani studs are the same pattern as the f22, and dsm mani's are much cheaper to come by unless youre getting a great deal on the t3 manifold.

imo, i would just get a DSM manifold and redrill it.... magniflux it if youre worried about cracks. theres plenty on here and ebay for as cheap as 50 bucks, and in my experience, the adapter plate is damn near impossible to come by, i was trying to track one down during my build process. ive only seen 2 on DSMtrader, and one on ebay... the only benefit i see is not having to swap manis if you decide to go with a t3 setup for higher power goals down the road, which you probably will, as even my ported 14b is lacking in the top end...and even with your adapter plate, you could just choose to run a 16g or something...

if you have access to the machinery, making an adapter plate is a piece of cake... i'd say look into that first... just my .02
      1993 CB7
      2001 BB6

Comment

Working...
      X