Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

turbo ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90EX
    I noticed you have a SE... invest in a manual swap to see any thing close to 300whp. Just a thought...
    Good idea.

As for the F22b I have, its a JDM F22B that must be from 92-96...they all are the same from what I understand.

Comment

they are all the same. I'm not goin ot give away the details of my setup I'm currently working on, but I'm expecting ~300whp at 12psi. It's not that hard. I completly forgot about killercams setup. You had a milled head as well correct? Was it a piston or the manifold that went?
      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
        they are all the same. I'm not goin ot give away the details of my setup I'm currently working on, but I'm expecting ~300whp at 12psi. It's not that hard. I completly forgot about killercams setup. You had a milled head as well correct? Was it a piston or the manifold that went?
        Exhaust manifold. Now, my new setup is ready... My head was milled to i dunno what... but I got 9.5 total CR.

Comment

what year dsm manifold and turbo should i try to get i'm going to a junkyard tomorrow and i'm going to try to pick up a p06 ecu and some other stuff while am there
          93 SE sedan aka Green Lantern sold 3/14/05
          93 10th Anni. sedan sold 10/16/06
          92 Toyota Std Cab 4x4 sold 11/10/07
          92 H23 Coupe 100 shot
          94 LX Wagon
          00 Odyssey LX
          92 LX Wagon
          87 Toyota Ext Cab 4x4
          H/FSAE (H/F Series Accord Enthusiasts)"A dying breed..."#19

Comment

Originally posted by 93 CB7 SE
            what year dsm manifold and turbo should i try to get i'm going to a junkyard tomorrow and i'm going to try to pick up a p06 ecu and some other stuff while am there
            If you get 300whp from a 14b/T25 turbo setup, you'd be over 15psi. Those rings won't take that abuse. For a low psi 300whp, at the very least a "big 16g" which commonly makes that power anywhere from 10-12psi. I strongly suggest you look at the "Ten most powerful setups" sticky in this forum. Look at each individuals setup from intake-exhaust, and everything in between for a more education decision.
            Last edited by KillerCam282; 11-23-2006, 07:35 PM.

Comment

well i finally got to go to the junkyard thursday didn't find a turbo setup but found a H23A 5speed out of a 95 lude and bought it so im going na for now with a 75 shot
              93 SE sedan aka Green Lantern sold 3/14/05
              93 10th Anni. sedan sold 10/16/06
              92 Toyota Std Cab 4x4 sold 11/10/07
              92 H23 Coupe 100 shot
              94 LX Wagon
              00 Odyssey LX
              92 LX Wagon
              87 Toyota Ext Cab 4x4
              H/FSAE (H/F Series Accord Enthusiasts)"A dying breed..."#19

Comment

Working...
              X