Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

f22 block guard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22 block guard

i have done the research and some say to us a block guard and some say not to can you get 300hp with out using it. and why do they say not to use one

300whp is easy on stock sleeves, don't even bother with the block guard.

Everyone sais that they promote cylinder warpage. I personaly don't have any experience, but talk with Alex Ex on here, he is currently running one in his jdm f20a. Link

L8r
    Turbo H23a3 build has begun
    01-01-2019

Comment

hell, 400whp is reachable on the stock sleeves.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

ftw world fill that bitch and pump 25+psi and slap that slut with over 500whp, dont waste your money on that shit dosnt even work the way it really needs to
        fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

ok i have heard that just wanna talk to you guys about it most of you have f22 so thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
          X