Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Interesting Find-New DSM Manifold Option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting Find-New DSM Manifold Option

Found this tonight, going for 250 new, looks like a good deal to me.

Website with info

For all those either building a turbo kit or wanting to upgrade your existing DSM setup.

It's like an oem tubular cast manifold.

L8r
    Turbo H23a3 build has begun
    01-01-2019

01-01-2019

Comment

wow...its pretty.

Though I think some do the DSM route cause it can be cheaper.
      Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

250 is still cheap for a good manifold.

Alot of log manifolds sell for close to 300 and I bet this will be just as good, other than the no external wastegate option.
        01-01-2019

Comment

interesting find, looks like it would outflow any of the mitsu manifolds including the evos, but if i were to go aftermarket i'd stick the the ebay tubular ramhorn style ones. that's interesting though, i guess it would enable people to retain the majority of their setup without modifying wg dumps, intercooler piping, downpipes and such
          Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Nice find ^^^ were lucky though all we gotta do is find a mani that fits the f22 and we're in business bitches
            Previous cb7members ride thread
            86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

Originally posted by HaulAss247
              Nice find ^^^ were lucky though all we gotta do is find a mani that fits the f22 and we're in business bitches
              that does fit the f22...
              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                that does fit the f22...
                With some minor redrilling =D.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                  that does fit the f22...
                  i know i'm saying it nice that we can also use f22 parts if we need to.
                  Previous cb7members ride thread
                  86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

Working...
                  X