Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Stumped (Slow H23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f it, just run a damn ls ecu and you'll be fine. lol. actually, run your chipped ecu with d112crzys map
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
      thats the HUGE difference.

the ecu makes the biggest difference.

i can smoke gst's
      listen to this guy hes helped me figure out some of my problems bro. More than likely its your ecu. i've had to switch to my accord ecu to diag shit and i felt a difference immediately. Meaning the car ran like a abused ford tempo Did you tune that thing up at all? Oil pressure sensor hooked up? And since you are running the accord ecu right now, when you switch to a stock p14 make sure to wire up the knock sensor before you drive it. Or car will just fall on its face
      Last edited by HaulAss247; 02-10-2007, 02:49 AM.
      Previous cb7members ride thread
      86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

I personally would jsut get a chipped ecu from a reputable source then go and get it tuned properly from the nearest tuner you know that knows what hes doin. I wouldnt just go on just basemaps just to get me by do it properly and come correct with it so you dont have to look back on it and go hmm it feels faster. Be more self assured.

Comment

Working...
        X