Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

She's Alive and sexy as hell. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's Alive and sexy as hell. :)

Here’s the newest-ish grouping of pictures. As you can see from the first set in regards to the second a few things changed on the Honder. I added a Precision 600hp 31x8x3.5 intercooler, 3" side exit exhaust, hood pins, a Tial 38mm wastegate while custom modifying the DSM manifold to fit it and a custom made dumptube. I added a Turbosmart Dual Stage manual boost controller, an Autometer water temperature and Autometer 30psi boost gauge. The interior is gutted, a few stickers were added, and the body is still in some shit ass shape. That should change.

All that’s left is a re-tune and a track day, then dyno time and some body mod’s. Also, you can see the Subaru which has since had a gutted downpipe and 3inch TurboXS RFL-Ti exhaust added. I’ve been busy.

Enjoy!

Last edited by straightedge; 03-08-2007, 11:08 AM.
    wat

Sorry if anything is doubled.

Colin
    wat

Comment

looks good man. any hp goals for this time or pretty close to what you had?

nice suby btw
      Last edited by TecHMec; 03-08-2007, 12:07 PM. Reason: cuz i want to add something

Comment

hahah...bad a$$, one function about this car...and it's to go as fast as possible...nice, simplicity at its finest
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Could you provide me with some details about how exactly you modded the DSM mani for the wastegate? It seems like what you did would be better than a DSM to DSM flanged extension with a wastegate in the middle...
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

What a beast... We definataly need to see this thing on a video.. Later

Comment

Good to see the dx back in action

jdmCITY.com

Comment

Tec: I want 350whp on a stock block and 12.0sec @ 110mph+ 1/4 mile times. And thanks, I love my Subaru, it sucks with a car payment but its fun and reliable.

Cisco: That's the goal, and we're freaking there! But believe it or not, it still handles like a beast with the D2's, sway bars, strut bars, traction bar and 225/50 Kumho meats.

foamy: Let's just say I have a very good friend [may as well be my Father-In-Law], who is an amazing machinist and race-car builder and we decided to do some tricks for it. We basically removed the inside of the manifold and drilled a hole in the top. It works a little more efficiently than an O2 housing extension because it's on the manifold and the internal wastegate flapper is welded shut.

Madspleen: We'll see about videos but come to the East Coast Spring Meet and you'll see her in person.

Erok: Thanks buddy, I almost ditched her completely, but she dragged my back in!
                wat

Comment

that is the shittest looking sleeper ever.......Awsome

My Members Ride Page

Comment

Damn...i wish your tuner was local. Seen all his posts and knowledge on PGMFI. He sure knows his stuff.

Mark

Comment

love this pic!....that side exhaust is just raw!

now go kik some SRT4's a##

DEVOTE

Comment

350whp..... woo hoo! man that should be fun

what ecu are you tuning with again? and whats your compressor size on the turbo?

Comment

Mtnickel: Yeah, Matt is fucking awesome. I'm glad he's my homey. I do feel guilty sometimes hittin' him up randomly for a tune, but it's okay. His website is on the side of the car, www.shuetuning.com. Check it out!

lok: Yeah, it's raw as hell! The sound is ridiculous, boost is loud as hell. The launch control sounds like the Apocalypse as well. <3
                          wat

Comment

wwwwSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTT chhhiiiiw!

nice engine turbo set-up my friend

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Tec: I missed you post, you ninja you. Anyway, on 9psi on the internal gate, full 2.5" exhaust and the old worn-out bottom end we made 270 at the wheels. Now with better flowing boost, a free-er flowing exhaust, and a 12psi retune. I hope to slam 350whp on its knees. I'm using a chipped P75 tuned with Crome. The turbo is an MHI EVOIII Big 16G bought brand new from turbochargers.com [love those guys]. Check out my member's ride and give me feedback.

f22: Thanks, this car is a blast. When launching on street tires, dumping at 5grand using launch control [builds 9psi while "staging"] this thing ROASTS the tires and hits boost cut like nobodys business, that of course was before the external gate. Love this car, love love love!
                              wat

Comment

Working...
                              X