Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

so i finished my turbo and.... LEAKS!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dohcb7
    where can i get an oil restrictor
    stealthmodeperformance.com

Comment

i checked stealth mode but they dont sell the restrictor on its own
      Upgrade your mind before you upgrade your car

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

i checked stealth mode but they dont sell the restrictor on its own
        just because you dont see it on the site doesnt mean that they dont sell it try emailing them tell them the setup you have and im sure they can probably work something out with you. Communication is the key.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
          just because you dont see it on the site doesnt mean that they dont sell it try emailing them tell them the setup you have and im sure they can probably work something out with you. Communication is the key.
          thanx

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

hey it is in there. the oil restrictor its for $14. yo if u want u can try my turbo its a 14b and its not leaking from the commpessor side. its up to you. my turbo was bad too. remember it was coalcking at the hot side and the fan was chipped but i went to the junk yard and replace the hot side fan with a s16g off a mitsu starion i checked that turbo and it didnt have leaks any where also no shaft play so i also took the bearings off that turbo and placed it in the 14b. well imma find out sat how the turbo is if its bad imma get a turbo from my homie s16g for $100 wowzers only thing he lives in sd.
            contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

nah its kool i took it to get rebuilt... the guy is gona change everything on it so its all good

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

nah its kool i took it to get rebuilt... the guy is gona change everything on it so its all good
                ok well ive been looking at spark plugs and i was wondering wut kind of spark plugs u gonna use and if the stock zfr5f-11 ngk ok for now ive read on this forum use the zfr7f-11. i tryed to find it on ebay and at autozone but they dont have it so i guess imma order it at ngk.com i hope it comes b 4 sat. hey if u wanna u can come down to my moms house so far i got 5 ppols comming down to help if not its kool but i also wanna check out your set up when u get the turbo up n running.
                contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
                  ok well ive been looking at spark plugs and i was wondering wut kind of spark plugs u gonna use and if the stock zfr5f-11 ngk ok for now ive read on this forum use the zfr7f-11. i tryed to find it on ebay and at autozone but they dont have it so i guess imma order it at ngk.com i hope it comes b 4 sat. hey if u wanna u can come down to my moms house so far i got 5 ppols comming down to help if not its kool but i also wanna check out your set up when u get the turbo up n running.
                  well right now im using ngk iridiums...if i get my turbo up and running ill let u know so i can go up there with u guys

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

Try NAPA. and you only need the 6's
                    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
                      Try NAPA. and you only need the 6's
                      hey mrx that ecu was great thanx

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

np, spread word to ur friends
                        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
                          np, spread word to ur friends
                          ofcourse

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

thanks mrx for your base map if it wasnt for u i wouldnt even think of boosting much respect to you man
                            contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Working...
                            X