Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Clutch and Flywheel choice, cheapo XTD (ebay special) or $600 Brand Name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ur not gonna want a stage 3 or 4 for a DD, its gonna be a workout if u hit traffic. and all clutches are gonna fail when u throw that much power at them. even the name brands have bad parts, no ones perfect

Comment

yeah bro i have the xtd clutch that i just installed and its great but at the same time i aint boosted yet planning to be this summer so we shall see how it goes. lmk if you finish your setup and how it went.

I-SR 6

Comment

so i got my stage 4 in my accord yesterday and i love it! It feels nice, holds nice, and wasnt that bad of an install. I think it is going to handle whatever i throw at it. I bought a stage 3 from them a while ago, prob had like 10k on it, and i took that out, and i think i coulda gone another 10-15k on it. It was just glazed, so if anyone has a media blaster and wants to hit it, ill let it go for maddddd cheap with the flywheel bc i no longer need it.
        all and all, im pleased with the clutch, but will keep you guys posted
        My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

im feed up with my xtd stage 1 clutch. I broke it in poorly, so that could have alot to do with it.
          spin city

Comment

i got the hdss extreme with 11.5lb flywheel $240 mint 20 miles on he clutch

pm me if interested

Comment

Working...
            X