Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Wideband 02's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Innovative LC-1 i heard is a good unit, good price too.
    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

I have the PLX M-300, very nice unit IMO
      1993 Prelude S
      F22A1
      custom'ish turbo setup
      180 whp/217 ft-lbs super hot, super humid, super rich, boost falling off at 8psi
      18psi boost spike = BOOM!!!!!
      currently being rebuilt

Comment

Originally posted by mullet
        I have the PLX M-300, very nice unit IMO
        damn straight it is. I love mine.

But if I had to do it again, I'd get the plx r-500, or if i was on the same budget, i'd get the LC-1 with a custom gauge.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Mark runs an LC-1 with a voltmeter digital readout, like a little screen with digits on it, works great, small, and accurate!
          1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

i have the AEM uego wideband gauge! probably the best investment i have ever made! tested it on the dyno and it was allways within .02 accurate to the dynos wideband. its fairly cheap too and it has an 0-1 volt output that you can send to the ecu

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
            member ride thread
            11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
            People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
            I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
            John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Working...
            X