Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

turbo h22a4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turbo h22a4

Im planning on turboing my my h22a4. i wan wondering if 10psi would be safe for it? And also is there an stock set up for it like theres the dsm for the f22(single cam)?
    if you got something smart to say, guess what, i dont care.

this question shows that you havent researched and arent ready to turbo

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/1024174

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=316373

close thread please

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
      this question shows that you havent researched and arent ready to turbo

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/1024174

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=316373

close thread please

wow bro what is your problem these days. cant you just pm him to delete this thread and give him some info. chill the fuck out.
      miss my turbo cb7
      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

i gave him 2 of the most helpful links hell ever use

told him to research

and you get butthurt

fuck off man..before you get pwned once again

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
          i gave him 2 of the most helpful links hell ever use

told him to research

and you get butthurt

fuck off man..before you get pwned once again
          get pwned again? wtf are you talking about?
          miss my turbo cb7

Comment

thanks for the info, but its people like you who should be bann from this site. DhN

Comment

anyways to make DhN happy, how do you close threads.

Comment

Originally posted by japspecb7
                thanks for the info, but its people like you who should be bann from this site. DhN
                i know. since your a noob and you feel like you been flammed at, you could contact deev to ban whoever.

plus DHN you sent him sites from Honda-tech. dude half of those people dont know what there talking when it comes to cb's.
                miss my turbo cb7

Comment

HES BOOSTING AN H22....

has nothing to do with a cb7...hes loking for info on the h22 motor..predominatley in preludes..thus the prelude turbo thread.....thats where alot of people get their info..i didnt flame him AT ALL..all i said was research..this is the msot asked question..if he posted this anywhere else i gurantee he'd be flamed..quickangel..FUCK OFF..you are the biggest fucking idiot ive encountered on this site...getting butthurt over nothing...yup i should be banned for giving you help..i hope you blow your motor..

Comment

You can delete this thread by going to the first post and hitting delete. Only moderators can close threads.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                      HES BOOSTING AN H22....

has nothing to do with a cb7...hes loking for info on the h22 motor..predominatley in preludes..thus the prelude turbo thread.....thats where alot of people get their info..i didnt flame him AT ALL..all i said was research..this is the msot asked question..if he posted this anywhere else i gurantee he'd be flamed..quickangel..FUCK OFF..you are the biggest fucking idiot ive encountered on this site...getting butthurt over nothing...yup i should be banned for giving you help..i hope you blow your motor..
                      funnist thing is my motor aint going to blow, cus i know what im doing.

in your first post you wrote: this question shows that you havent researched and arent ready to turbo. thats called flamming. maybe you did it in a different way to look like its not flammed, but i know you flammed him.

even cb7tuner has enough information that you dont even need to go to honda-tech to find you answer.

looks like you didnt do your research here either. i could give you nerumerous threads from this forum about info on a turbo h22.

so no i wont fuck off. im here to help, no flamm.

to close thread go to edit on your first post, then up top it will say delete thread. just click the button and your set. then if you want pm me for info.
                      miss my turbo cb7

Comment

lmao

i went to my BOOKMARKS and typed the first 2 i found

you just proved me right...i said..research.,..he didnt..you said cb7tuner..has info to research..you just owned yourself and him

now shut your dumb ass up...already told deev about this anyway

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                          lmao

i went to my BOOKMARKS and typed the first 2 i found

you just proved me right...i said..research.,..he didnt..you said cb7tuner..has info to research..you just owned yourself and him

now shut your dumb ass up...already told deev about this anyway
                          ohh what is deev going to ban me, go ahead like i care! and what is deev your mommy now. its the real world bitch, get used to it.
                          miss my turbo cb7

Comment

all i told deev to do is close the thread

holy shit strangle yourself

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                              all i told deev to do is close the thread

holy shit strangle yourself
                              well fucknut thats not what you said in your last post. you said i already told deev about this. about what moron? i just owned you.
                              miss my turbo cb7

Comment

Working...
                              X