Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

downpipe help and tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

downpipe help and tuning

hey i am running a big 16g turbo is there a downpipe off a gsx or something that i can modify to work with my turbo setup??

also are there any good tuners in the tristate are that arent scared to tune a h23 nonvtec turbo????

1g or 2g dsm dp works if I remember. Bjaccord had a boosted h23. MRX can prob do a basemap. QUite a bit of ECU people on here just gotta look for them.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

dp

hey is it a 1g or 2g dsm and is it the gst or gsx model one that will work better or is easier to modify??

Comment

I think the 2g was slightly bigger? I dunno there was a discussion on that on here. If I remember it was off the GST. Might want to look around the FI forum though it has been discussed. Its jsut been a while so i forgot.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

just dont have d112crzy aka jose work on your ecu
          fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Originally posted by Gen4Acclude
            just dont have d112crzy aka jose work on your ecu
            Why and what proof do you have of this? I have not heard any bad things about his work.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by xtremecb7
              hey is it a 1g or 2g dsm and is it the gst or gsx model one that will work better or is easier to modify??

i know someone else had a thread about this i just cant find it

Comment

bump

Comment

If you're gona modify it, just make yourself a custom one.

But if you really want to do this, it's the gsx. Cut it right before it bends and add a pipe at the angle you need it to be and you're set.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

dp

word thanks everyone for helping me with the dp question but does anyone know of a good shop i can bring my car to get tuned in the tristate area??

and which blow off valve hks ssq or greddy type s??

Comment

word thanks everyone for helping me with the dp question but does anyone know of a good shop i can bring my car to get tuned in the tristate area??

HKS ftw!!

Comment

HKS

Comment

just bought me the new 2007 redesigned HKS Cant go wrong with HKS
                          1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

hey

i think i will go with the HKS

But now another question which is better for boosting???
                            h23 tranny or the accord tranny

Comment

hks all the way
                              93 accord: F22A swap,T3/T4 turbo, tail wastegate, front mount 27x13x3, hks turbo timer, turbo xs boost controller, msd igintion, 3in downpipe, crane cam 11mm plug wires, denso plugs, no ac or ps,wire tuck, cutted insides, one seat, auto meter boost gauge,oil pressure, a/f,and 5 in tach,act clutch and flywheel.

93 prelude: jdm headlights,OEM carbon fiber hood, tein lowering springs, work racing rims with kumho tires, msd wires and denso plugs,type r shift boot

Comment

Working...
                              X