Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

boost controler instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boost controler instructions

i got a boost controller from a buddy of mine on this site and i was wondering if u guys have instructions on how to hook up this contraption? its a greddy protec a
    contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Go onto the greddy site or a dsm site they'll have instructions! If you can figure it out lol you can always side it my way!
    99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Originally posted by Bboy_Trevstuh
      Go onto the greddy site or a dsm site they'll have instructions! If you can figure it out lol you can always side it my way!
      sorry bro i cant let this go i got it for a bomb ass deal. thanks long.heheh
      contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Have you checked out the greddy site? I kno dsmtuners.com may still have there write up on there!
        99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Originally posted by Bboy_Trevstuh
          Have you checked out the greddy site? I kno dsmtuners.com may still have there write up on there!
          no not yet i just got on cb7tuner. ill prolly check it out later tonight after mee and downhillcb7 come back from canyon running aka touge battling.
          contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Working...
          X