Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

first turbo..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well for the price i can get this h22, i can always sell it or part it for more than im payin. talkin to a dude w/ a closed deck "iron" sleeved jdm h22a block. not sure if its what he thinks

Comment

you might want to be a little more conservative if your using this car as a daily driver. That car will be plenty fast even if its kept conservative as long as you get a good tune. Look at midniterayne's setup<<she has a h23 of course but they are pretty close to the f22. maybe think about doing a f22 w/h22 head and boosting that. <<this will also give more options for manifolds without having to spend major money liek you would for the f22. Cuz when i tried to find one for the h23 or f22 they were either 150-200 dollar crappy log manifolds or 700 equal length manifolds. Nothing in between but i saw alot more options for the h22
      Previous cb7members ride thread
      86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

well i actually got my h22a4 today but have had a few ppl tell me the bearing sizes are different in the a4 vs a1 which would make the f22ax crank swap harder?? the motor is really clean, better than i expected

Comment

a4 are 55mm mains. Rod journals are the same. The only a4 that has 50mm mains is the 97.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
          X