Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

my F22 turbo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet, sounds good to me.
    NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

i'll be around later tonight, theo my aim s/n is TheMidniteReign...if u see me on i might be able to adjust the map a little based on what we've found out about the 14b. I can usually get in touch with R33 easily so Eric we'll talk...futhermore...why didn't u guys wait till the timing was adjusted? Fuel can drown power, yes...but ignition timing creates power.
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Great wrightup, This should be stickied..
        Accords are the bestest!

Comment

I cant wait till i get 1200 cause i have to buy one of these. gotta question for anyone who lives in or near MS. can you help me in assembly and where's the nearest dyno shop because i live in Jackson and there are none in Jackson and the only one that was close was in pearl and it closed down. or i could just go to memphis huh?or new orleans?
          Dont drive faster than your gaurdian angel can fly

Comment

nice build, looks sick, bet it wakes up that motor. i cant see the air filter? do u still have one. im thinkin bout doing a turbo setup and would like to take ah look at one up close. where in mass do you live,

Comment

dude you just made it so easy for me to boost my accord my brother has all of the dsm crap in the garage and a rebuilt 14b i did not know that crap would work but hay i gonig to try it if i need advice can i pm you for it later
              fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Originally posted by massaccord
                nice build, looks sick, bet it wakes up that motor. i cant see the air filter? do u still have one. im thinkin bout doing a turbo setup and would like to take ah look at one up close. where in mass do you live,
                i live in somerset..right near fall river? i didnt have an air filter in those pics but i have one now.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                  She's kinda really cute!!
                  My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

kinda really?lol.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

bumpity bump bump....this thread deserves a bump...

NOTE: going through and reading the old threads and seeing if any is BUMP worthy!

and I give props to ANYONE thats attemps...finishes and maintains the drivablity of a boosted F22

(STICKY NOTE): see page 1 of this thread!....( reverse and read ) for anyone that reaches this post..

put it in reverse...go to page 1 ..and READ

DEAD END ...back up!

oil lines and such...here:
                      http://stealthmodeperformance.com/oil.shtml
                      Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 07-06-2007, 07:48 PM.
                      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

and to think i thought "WIKI" man had another turbo project.....
                        "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

yo bro where did you get the j-pipe that connects the outlet air tube to the piping. i got 2.5" intercooler piping and need a bigger tube. did you get an exhaust shop to make you an adapter piece?
                          miss my turbo cb7
                          moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Working...
                          X