Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Civic Radiator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Civic Radiator

Can I use a Civic radiator in my CB7?
    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

A dual core one yea.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

which is found on wat yr civic?
      is it the vtec model?
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
        A dual core one yea.
        whats the difference? are you talking about size? does it have to be dual core? there are a few people running half sized if thats what your talking about. i plan on running a half sized radiator from a civic.
        Last edited by bagoon316; 09-22-2007, 07:11 PM.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
        So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

I have a half radiator you can buy from me. Its really nice and I don't need it. Its just like one of these. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/96-00...QQcmdZViewItem
          Only diff is mine has a diff rad cap. I'll let mine go for 50$ +shipping!

Comment

Dual Core = Inside of the radiator. There is a single and a dual. The Single will make your car overheat. The dual wont. The Dual is found in 92-95 ex/si and Del Sols.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

then i can assume that fluidyne and koyo all make dual core radiators for that model even though there websites dont say they are? the only company i saw that even said anything close to that is haste, and they were calling them rows. is this the same thing? they make a 3 row alum radiator thats a couple mm thicker all aluminum.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
              So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

umm dual core is just a bigger core but dual pass is what really can make a diff. Thats where the inlet is on the top of one side and outlet is on the top of the other side and the coolant does a U shaped flow. Works amazingly and is what I'm usin for my turbo setup but that is like 300$ and from C&R. Not to mention it is smaller than a civic radiator.

Comment

i am currently running a half radiator on my set and i don't have any overheating issues. the only issue i had was a coolant leak which caused the overheating but that is now fixed and no overheating. I believe mine is a dual core but it is very thick. Check out my members thread and you will see the top of it lol. But it is aluminum. I want to upgrade to a full size koyo tho.
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                  MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

do u have a turbo^^^
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

look at my members thread.
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                      X