Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

turbo exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F20A CB7
    So ur gonna get the 2.25 from cat back with 14b turbo
    right now its 2.25"
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

2.25" is good for an N/A bolt-on F22. I fail to understand how it could be adequate for a boosted F22.
      Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate
        2.25" is good for an N/A bolt-on F22. I fail to understand how it could be adequate for a boosted F22.
        for 220 hp about the same hp as a stock rsx or celica gts which both have 2.25" exhaust. is enough

thanks for using my quote
        miss my turbo cb7

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
          for 220 hp about the same hp as a stock rsx or celica gts which both have 2.25" exhaust. is enough

thanks for using my quote
          those stock cars are also not tuned for best hp.

the statement you made is irrelevant to performance.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
            those stock cars are also not tuned for best hp.

the statement you made is irrelevant to performance.
            yea it is. without enough torque than a car is pretty much worthless.

but lets no go off topic, if you wanna talk about anything other than exhaust related, pm me.
            Last edited by quickangel93; 11-07-2007, 11:15 PM.
            miss my turbo cb7

Comment

We are talking exhuast.

The reason Honda doesn't do 2.5" on an RSX is because they don't build it for performance.

If I were to put a 2.5" exhaust on an RSX, I would gain plenty of power all across the board.

Hell, I felt a noticeable power difference when I went to 2.5" on mine. I lost no low end at all.

And please don't bring your backpressure talk into this. It's bullshit.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

also 05+ rsxs come with 2.5" exhaust

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

As of right now 2.5 to a no name exhaust, will be changing to full 3 inch mangaflow exhaust!
                  99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

t3/t4 8psi-2.5 downpipe to hollow cat to 2.25 straight to greddy evo muffler. soon to be 2.5 in downpipe to no cat to 3in custom to 5zigen or megan racing turbo muffler

Comment

3in dp to 3 in exhaust no cat to a twin loop muffler running a small t4 at 12 psi
                      visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
                      For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

2.5 to the ass with a vibrant 10" core race muffler

Comment

3 for me its mandatry 2.4 liter motor with torque

Comment

2.5 turbo back to a glasspack resignator to a megan racing muffler with a 3 1/2- 4 " tip inlet 2.5 only sound clip i have is me racing lol big evo3 16g at 10psi
                            ~Nick~
                            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                            X